The plastic leaves were originally designed for the office ceilings of the Boijmans van Beuningen museum in Rotterdam.
"Since it's a magnet, you can apply it to any metal surface," says Hutton. "I did my whole fridge with it. A sort of a bush."
- Naica ceramic lamp by Something for Lign…e Roset
- New Ingo Maurer showroom
- Droog presents 210 hardware items at mic…ro exhibition
- Timeline by Luca Nichetto for Skultuna
- ANDREA by Mathieu Lehanneur and David Ed…wards
- Overlapping "petals" surround Mario Ales…siani's Bloemi lamp
- Dezeen Watch Store: GO by Naoto Fukasawa… for Issey Miyake
- Tassenkast by Lotty Lindeman
- Interview: Assemblage 1 by Toogood
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories