The plastic leaves were originally designed for the office ceilings of the Boijmans van Beuningen museum in Rotterdam.
"Since it's a magnet, you can apply it to any metal surface," says Hutton. "I did my whole fridge with it. A sort of a bush."
- Condom device wins Most Beautiful award
- Acceleration sofa by Phillip Grass
- Deque by Sieger Design for Dornbracht
- Food and design videos: Design Academy E…indhoven
- Handmade Mass Production by Folkform
- Donna Wilson designs new tartan for Aber…deenshire
- Confession by Nick Ross
- Surveillance Light by Per Emanuelsson an…d Bastian Bischoff
- Bits of Wood by Pepe Heykoop
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories