The plastic leaves were originally designed for the office ceilings of the Boijmans van Beuningen museum in Rotterdam.
"Since it's a magnet, you can apply it to any metal surface," says Hutton. "I did my whole fridge with it. A sort of a bush."
- Pentagon Pen by Industrial Facility
- Kranen/Gille at Gallery Fumi
- Vertigo Lounge by AquiliAlberg
- Tre by Jonas Trampedach for Arco
- The Bradley tactile timepiece launches i…n Europe at Dezeen Watch Store
- Frame Sofa by Hyung Suk Cho
- Trash Luxe at Liberty
- Light Jars by Kristine Five Melvær
- Grand by Monica Förster for Offecct
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories