The plastic leaves were originally designed for the office ceilings of the Boijmans van Beuningen museum in Rotterdam.
"Since it's a magnet, you can apply it to any metal surface," says Hutton. "I did my whole fridge with it. A sort of a bush."
- Showcase by Max Frommeld
- Greenpeace and Jason Bruges at 100% Li…ght
- UNStudio's Hem carpet collection featu…res pixel-like patterns
- Mr. Cube by Héctor Serrano
- Beyond Boundaries, Art and Design by Z…aha Hadid at Ivorypress Space
- EXTL pendant lights by David Irwin for… Deadgood
- Brooches by Mr Jones Watches
- Skale by Sarah Böttger
- Twenty-First Century Design by Marcus …Fairs
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories