The plastic leaves were originally designed for the office ceilings of the Boijmans van Beuningen museum in Rotterdam.
"Since it's a magnet, you can apply it to any metal surface," says Hutton. "I did my whole fridge with it. A sort of a bush."
- Another Ceramic Candlestick by Marie Des…suant for Another Country
- Dutch designer Maarten Baas shows us his… studio that "used to be a farm"
- Form 3 by fuseproject for Jimmyjane
- Arctic Collection by Jens Praet and Vibe…ke Skar
- Dezeen Platform: Stewy
- My Couch, My Canvas by Annebet Philips
- Marina Bautier at Salone Satellite
- Dezeen Watch Store: Uniform Wares 150 Se…ries back in stock!
- Beasties, Zaha and BarberOsgerby for 20l…td
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories