The plastic leaves were originally designed for the office ceilings of the Boijmans van Beuningen museum in Rotterdam.
"Since it's a magnet, you can apply it to any metal surface," says Hutton. "I did my whole fridge with it. A sort of a bush."
- Drapée chair by Constance Guisset desig…ned to look like draped fabric
- Paper eyelashes by Paperself at The Temp…orium
- 50 projects_25 objects + 25 spaces by N…endo
- Veuve Clicquot Out of the Box in Milan
- Diamond Jubilee Souvenir Poster by Sarah… Hyndman
- i3 electric car by BMW
- Fritz Hansen reintroduces Arne Jacobsen …chair with new wooden legs
- Jambox by Yves Béhar
- Safety Vase by Hannah Niskanen-Benady
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories