The range, which can be used indoors and (if you remove the cushions) out, will be launched in Milan during the furniture fair later this month.
More info from Indera:
Design company Indera joined forces with Xavier Lust, rising star of the Belgian design. Their cooperation is epitomized in ‘FLOW’, a beautiful timeless sofa.
In this sofa, Xavier Lust unites innovation, movement and emotion. He combines cool high tech/futuristic aluminium with a sensual, seamless play of shapes and warm fabrics. The result is ‘FLOW’, a luxurious sofa with perfect proportions and playful undulating lines. A passionate ensemble of technology and aesthetics.
By using high-end powder coated aluminium, shaped from one sheet, this sofa can be used indoors as well as outdoors. For outdoor use, comfortable weather resistant cushions are available.
Indera stands for character, craftsmanship and love, and these qualities are obviously present in this FLOW model.
FLOW can be seen in premiere from 16 to 21/04/08 at the Salone Del Mobile in Milan, hall 10, stand F22, and at Zona Tortona, 01 Superstudio, via Forcella 13, press preview April, 15, h. 3.00 pm.
Available as a 1, 2, 2.5 and 3 seater, there is also a special version of 4 m, all in one piece!
More info: www.indera.be
- Aldo Bakker exhibits new designs at Gale…rie Vivid Rotterdam
- City Camouflage by Roeland Otten
- No Country For Old Men by Lanzavecchia +… Wai
- Homemade is Best by Forsman & Bodenfors,… Evelina Bratell and Carl Kleiner for Ikea
- Local Collection by Maxim Velčovský
- An Furniture by KAMKAM
- Water Light Graffiti by Antonin Forneau …for DigitalArti Artlab
- Ausgebrannt by Kaspar Hamacher at 20 Des…igners at Biologiska
- Spinning Light by Benjamin Hubert for Un…ique Copenhagen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories