The range, which can be used indoors and (if you remove the cushions) out, will be launched in Milan during the furniture fair later this month.
More info from Indera:
Design company Indera joined forces with Xavier Lust, rising star of the Belgian design. Their cooperation is epitomized in ‘FLOW’, a beautiful timeless sofa.
In this sofa, Xavier Lust unites innovation, movement and emotion. He combines cool high tech/futuristic aluminium with a sensual, seamless play of shapes and warm fabrics. The result is ‘FLOW’, a luxurious sofa with perfect proportions and playful undulating lines. A passionate ensemble of technology and aesthetics.
By using high-end powder coated aluminium, shaped from one sheet, this sofa can be used indoors as well as outdoors. For outdoor use, comfortable weather resistant cushions are available.
Indera stands for character, craftsmanship and love, and these qualities are obviously present in this FLOW model.
FLOW can be seen in premiere from 16 to 21/04/08 at the Salone Del Mobile in Milan, hall 10, stand F22, and at Zona Tortona, 01 Superstudio, via Forcella 13, press preview April, 15, h. 3.00 pm.
Available as a 1, 2, 2.5 and 3 seater, there is also a special version of 4 m, all in one piece!
More info: www.indera.be
- Campanas for Alessi
- Tableware by Jochem de Wit at DMY Berlin
- Vivienne Westwood launches Virgin Atlant…ic uniforms
- United Nude Shoes by Rem D Koolhaas and …Galahad Clark
- Miguel Flores Soeiro twists metal to for…m Malmö cutlery
- Astrium space jet by Marc Newson
- Pangenerator's installation of transluce…nt pyramids flashes in waves of light
- Il Fiore di Novembre by Fabio Novembre
- Attitude Chair by Deger Cengiz
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories