Tetris Haus, at San Candino in Italy, consists of five residential units.
"Tetris House is derived from turning very pragmatic parameters into a spatially engaging concept: multiple programmatic demands (five self-contained units, parking space and other covered exterior areas) have initiated two volumes," the architects write on their website.
"L-shaped in plan and section they are spatially interwoven as to produce a range of dynamic in-between spaces."
See more photos and plans of this project in our earlier story.
See Cristobal Palma's relaunched website here.
- Elastic House by Etienne Meneau
- MBP House by EDIT! hides most of its bod…y below street level
- Black house in Tokyo by Level Architects… reveals little to its neighbours
- Housing Pilon by Bevk Perović Arhitekti
- TYIN Tegnestue's lopsided house extensio…n creates extra space upstairs
- Postal stores for TNT by Merkx + Girod A…rchitecten
- Squish Studio by Saunders Architecture
- Westerdok Apartment Building by MVRDV
- The Pixel Hirschgasse by Thomas Feichtne…r
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories