Tetris Haus, at San Candino in Italy, consists of five residential units.
"Tetris House is derived from turning very pragmatic parameters into a spatially engaging concept: multiple programmatic demands (five self-contained units, parking space and other covered exterior areas) have initiated two volumes," the architects write on their website.
"L-shaped in plan and section they are spatially interwoven as to produce a range of dynamic in-between spaces."
See more photos and plans of this project in our earlier story.
See Cristobal Palma's relaunched website here.
- Festspielgarage Erl by Kleboth Lindinger… Dollnig
- Rue Space's Casa #20 features a four-tie…red facade of translucent glass
- Lille Métropole Musée extension by Man…uelle Gautrand
- Ørestad College, Copenhagen, by 3XN arc…hitects
- House in Leiria by ARX Portugal
- Gateway by Norman Foster at Venice Archi…teture Biennale 2012
- New building for the University of Leipz…ig by Erick van Egeraat
- 70F Architecture completes a pair of mat…ching homes for a brother and sister
- Richard Rogers in conversation with Deya…n Sudjic at the Design Museum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories