Milan 08: Here's a selection of new products launched by Cappellini at the Milan furniture fair earlier this month.
Top image: Sharpei by Massimiliano Adami is a beech chair covered in folds of gobelin tapestry fabric. The name refers to a wrinkled Oriental breed of dog, the Shar-pei. Above: The Double Bottle dining table by BarberOsgerby follows their Bottle table from last year. It is available in white Calacata marble or black Marquinia marble.
New elements have also been added to the Sistema storage range by Studio Cappellini (above).
Nendo's coat stand (above and below) is laser-cut from sheet metal and available in glossy white or black.
Below: Cappellini Love by Stephen Burks
Burks says: "The Cappellini Love tables are a re-invention of the traditional papier maché technique that combines recycled shredded magazines with non-toxic adhesives and hardeners to produce an eco-friendly and sustainable revolutionary new proposal in furniture to be artisanaly produced in Africa."
These mosaic vases (above and below) are also by Burks.
Below: Stitch chair by Adam Goodrum
See our previous story for more work for Cappellini by BarberOsgerby and Nendo.
- Saint James and Simple Bridge by Jean No…uvel for Ligne Roset
- Martijn Van Strien's Dystopian Brutalist… Outerwear is "a kind of trend forecast"
- Ground Barware by Michael Antrobus
- Tuomas Markunpoika mills coloured pencil…s to create Amalgamated vases
- Rick Owens extends footwear range for Ad…idas
- Stop2Go by Mondaine at Dezeen Watch Stor…e
- Slow White by Bo Reudler - new pieces
- Kulle daybed by Stefanie Schissler featu…res a bobbly surface
- Alain Gilles' extendable Tracks Table re…veals its inner workings
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories