Made of bent ply, the rockers come in the shape of a seal, a whales and a dog.
More info from PearsonLloyd:
Rocky is an inspired new collection of rocking horses for the leading Spanish design brand MO by Martinez Otero. The designs are the first for MO or the children’s market.
Designed by PearsonLloyd, this simple, yet, distinctive range is characterized by a playfulness that lies at the heart of the MO brand.
These new designs engage with the qualities of a traditional rocking horse yet bring new characters to play. A Seal, Whale and Dog, all of which share a simple formed ply body, cut and coloured differently for each character.
The collection is available in a variety of vibrant colours with alternative covers for the seats and is light weight and easy to transport.
- Interview: Faye Toogood at Super Natur…al
- Jolly Roger chairs by Fabio Novembre f…or Gufram
- Heatherwick Studio: Designing the Extr…aordinary at the V&A
- Zaha Hadid among celebrity Christmas b…auble designers
- Peroni Collaborazioni Talk tonight: Fa…bio Novembre
- Made in Ratio uses CNC cutting to crea…te an A-shaped chair
- OKAY Studio at The Aram Gallery
- Swarovski Crystal Palace
- Cardon Copy by Cardon Webb
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories