Made of bent ply, the rockers come in the shape of a seal, a whales and a dog.
More info from PearsonLloyd:
Rocky is an inspired new collection of rocking horses for the leading Spanish design brand MO by Martinez Otero. The designs are the first for MO or the children’s market.
Designed by PearsonLloyd, this simple, yet, distinctive range is characterized by a playfulness that lies at the heart of the MO brand.
These new designs engage with the qualities of a traditional rocking horse yet bring new characters to play. A Seal, Whale and Dog, all of which share a simple formed ply body, cut and coloured differently for each character.
The collection is available in a variety of vibrant colours with alternative covers for the seats and is light weight and easy to transport.
- DesignTide in Tokyo 2007 details
- Anna Czaniecka shapes kettle like mugs t…o save water when making tea
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Ilse Crawford
- RCA graduates in Harvey Nichols windows
- Nendo's latest umbrella hides a cover in… its handle
- 10 architecture and design exhibitions w…e're looking forward to in 2015
- Fabrica designers create nine unique obj…ects for L'ArcoBaleno
- Coquille Sofa by Markus Johansson resemb…les the curved form of a shell
- Normann Copenhagen launches Form furnitu…re by Simon Legald
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories