Made of bent ply, the rockers come in the shape of a seal, a whales and a dog.
More info from PearsonLloyd:
Rocky is an inspired new collection of rocking horses for the leading Spanish design brand MO by Martinez Otero. The designs are the first for MO or the children’s market.
Designed by PearsonLloyd, this simple, yet, distinctive range is characterized by a playfulness that lies at the heart of the MO brand.
These new designs engage with the qualities of a traditional rocking horse yet bring new characters to play. A Seal, Whale and Dog, all of which share a simple formed ply body, cut and coloured differently for each character.
The collection is available in a variety of vibrant colours with alternative covers for the seats and is light weight and easy to transport.
- Be.e electric scooter by Waarmakers
- Boss Chair byTobias Nitsche
- Bike Lift and Carry by Mukomelov helps t…o transport bicycles up steps
- Verner Panton influences colour palette …for Sibling's Autumn Winter 2015 collection
- Camerino Collection by Brose~Fogale
- Geraldine Spilker combines ashes with re…sin to create mementoes of the dead
- Interview with Matthew Hilton
- Villa Julia by Javier Mariscal for Magis
- Apps by Richard Hutten for Artifort
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories