Made of bent ply, the rockers come in the shape of a seal, a whales and a dog.
More info from PearsonLloyd:
Rocky is an inspired new collection of rocking horses for the leading Spanish design brand MO by Martinez Otero. The designs are the first for MO or the children’s market.
Designed by PearsonLloyd, this simple, yet, distinctive range is characterized by a playfulness that lies at the heart of the MO brand.
These new designs engage with the qualities of a traditional rocking horse yet bring new characters to play. A Seal, Whale and Dog, all of which share a simple formed ply body, cut and coloured differently for each character.
The collection is available in a variety of vibrant colours with alternative covers for the seats and is light weight and easy to transport.
- Aintree by Tomás Alonso at Vera, Chapte…r One
- Toren van Uitwierde staircase by Onix
- Tube Chair by KiBiSi for Hay
- Dezeen archive: shoes by architects
- MINI's Citysurfer scooter concept antici…pates a car-less future for urban areas
- Concept Cabin by Airbus
- Squeezophone 360 by Claudio Colucci
- Tokyo Designers Week interview: Tom Dixo…n
- Lee Broom creates Nouveau Rebel collecti…on in "de rigueur" marble
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories