Designer Frederik Roijé has created Walk of Flames and Rise of Flames, a candelabra and chandelier made from bent metal tubes.
"I am fascinated by light - it embodies emotion." says Roijé. "Walk of Flame is a five arm floor candelabra made of metal tubes bent into position.
"A chandelier is iconic in lighting; it gives warmth and creates immediate atmosphere . The Rise of Flame is a gothic chandelier, a controlled contortion, created with the latest bending techniques."
- Empyrean Passage by Dan Corson
- Ghost Stories by Nendo at Friedman Benda… Gallery
- Johnny Kelly's short film demonstrates t…he role of design in everyday life
- Helena Westerlind at The Temporium
- Nature Intérieure by Matali Crasset
- “Milan is a breeding ground for people… who copy our products”
- Connected pedal protects bicycles from t…heft
- Jaime Hayón shoes for Camper
- Tech firm proposes using OLED screens to… make aircraft cabins appear see-through
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories