Designer Frederik Roijé has created Walk of Flames and Rise of Flames, a candelabra and chandelier made from bent metal tubes.
"I am fascinated by light - it embodies emotion." says Roijé. "Walk of Flame is a five arm floor candelabra made of metal tubes bent into position.
"A chandelier is iconic in lighting; it gives warmth and creates immediate atmosphere . The Rise of Flame is a gothic chandelier, a controlled contortion, created with the latest bending techniques."
- Coleoptera plastic made of beetles by Aa…gje Hoekstra
- Vistaprint Design Challenge
- Corner project by Guise
- In Here, for This by Krijn de Koning
- The Heart of Architecture by Giles Mille…r Studio
- Roll & Hill to exhibit brass lighting at… New York design week
- Movie: Erwan Bouroullec on his favourite… project ever at Clerkenwell Design Week
- Elvie vaginal activity monitor helps str…engthen pelvic floor muscles
- Dublin UNESCO City of Literature stamp b…y The Stone Twins
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories