Designer Frederik Roijé has created Walk of Flames and Rise of Flames, a candelabra and chandelier made from bent metal tubes.
"I am fascinated by light - it embodies emotion." says Roijé. "Walk of Flame is a five arm floor candelabra made of metal tubes bent into position.
"A chandelier is iconic in lighting; it gives warmth and creates immediate atmosphere . The Rise of Flame is a gothic chandelier, a controlled contortion, created with the latest bending techniques."
- Casamania launches La-Dina chair by Luca… Nichetto at Milan design week
- Kate Winslet designs for Habitat
- Solar Tree by Ross Lovegrove
- Modernist London cards and BT Tower prin…t by Stefi Orazi at Dezeen Super Store
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: save £5…0 on VOID V02 watches
- Dan Yeffet stacks brass, marble and glas…s into Element vase
- The Changing Room by UNStudio
- Famous buildings become abstract blocks …of colour in Federico Babina's Archishape series
- Fab.com and One Nordic reveal first coll…ection under new design brand Hem
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories