The range, which Charles & Marie showed in Milan last month, parodies hunting trophies and includes a hippo, giraffe and moose design. Each set contains two coat hooks - the front and back end of the animal.
"I liked the idea of making mini coat hangers from toy animals and thought - why waste their back ends?" says Cuttance. "They worked well as hooks too. I tried several animals and the moose, hippo and giraffe seemed to really work - and look - the best."
He adds: " I tried sea creatures but they didn't function very well due to their streamline nature."
The hooks are made out of poly resin and are 7 cm wide, 11 cm high and extend out roughly 8 cm.
We have two of each Trophy Hanger design to give away.
This competition has now closed.
- Blossom suspension lights by Hella Jonge…rius
- Dezeen Screen: VUE watch by Yves Behar
- [D3] Contest winners at imm cologne 2010
- Lego Greenhouse by Sebastian Bergne
- Impossible Technology's electric bicycle… folds away into a backpack
- Nigel Stanford makes sound visible for C…ymatics music video
- CLASH at FASHIONCLASH Maastricht
- Davide G Aquini's furniture collection i…s clad in boat decking
- Meteo by Naoto Fukasawa for Magis
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories