The range, which Charles & Marie showed in Milan last month, parodies hunting trophies and includes a hippo, giraffe and moose design. Each set contains two coat hooks - the front and back end of the animal.
"I liked the idea of making mini coat hangers from toy animals and thought - why waste their back ends?" says Cuttance. "They worked well as hooks too. I tried several animals and the moose, hippo and giraffe seemed to really work - and look - the best."
He adds: " I tried sea creatures but they didn't function very well due to their streamline nature."
The hooks are made out of poly resin and are 7 cm wide, 11 cm high and extend out roughly 8 cm.
We have two of each Trophy Hanger design to give away.
This competition has now closed.
- Rocky collection by PearsonLloyd
- The Woods by StokkeAustad and Andreas En…gesvik
- Tom Dixon's Cog lights are shaped like m…achine components
- Unhidden by Leon Li and Ryan Ran
- °XXXLamp by Bart Lens
- Chocolate pencils by Nendo
- Designed in Hackney: Resort 2012 by Chri…stopher Kane
- Stop2Go by Mondaine at Dezeen Watch Stor…e
- Nika Zupanc bases furniture collection f…or Sé on "an imaginary private sports club"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories