The range, which Charles & Marie showed in Milan last month, parodies hunting trophies and includes a hippo, giraffe and moose design. Each set contains two coat hooks - the front and back end of the animal.
"I liked the idea of making mini coat hangers from toy animals and thought - why waste their back ends?" says Cuttance. "They worked well as hooks too. I tried several animals and the moose, hippo and giraffe seemed to really work - and look - the best."
He adds: " I tried sea creatures but they didn't function very well due to their streamline nature."
The hooks are made out of poly resin and are 7 cm wide, 11 cm high and extend out roughly 8 cm.
We have two of each Trophy Hanger design to give away.
This competition has now closed.
- Seam Chair and Bench by Chris Kabel
- TAM First Class Cabin by Priestmangood…e
- The Solar Sinter by Markus Kayser
- Horizons 2015 installations include wo…oden plane crash and dandelion field
- Rooftop hangar by TDO provides launchp…ad for James Bridle's surveillance balloon
- Chest of Suitcases by Maarten de Ceula…er
- Bare Conductive Kits at Dezeen Super S…tore
- Pond by Nendo for Moroso
- iFlash One by KiBiSi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories