The range, which Charles & Marie showed in Milan last month, parodies hunting trophies and includes a hippo, giraffe and moose design. Each set contains two coat hooks - the front and back end of the animal.
"I liked the idea of making mini coat hangers from toy animals and thought - why waste their back ends?" says Cuttance. "They worked well as hooks too. I tried several animals and the moose, hippo and giraffe seemed to really work - and look - the best."
He adds: " I tried sea creatures but they didn't function very well due to their streamline nature."
The hooks are made out of poly resin and are 7 cm wide, 11 cm high and extend out roughly 8 cm.
We have two of each Trophy Hanger design to give away.
This competition has now closed.
- Taça by ENTLO.1A
- Parhelia by Asif Khan
- The Copper Collection by Aldo Bakker at …Thomas Eyck
- Dezeen’s top ten: machines
- Bungy Sofa by Leala Dymond
- Stefan Borselius designs minimal chairs …for Fogia
- Custhom launches digitally embroidered w…allpaper
- Numen/For Use combines "height and wobbl…iness" in net staircase for Linz gallery
- "It was Ron Arad's first experience of i…ndustrial design"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories