The range, which Charles & Marie showed in Milan last month, parodies hunting trophies and includes a hippo, giraffe and moose design. Each set contains two coat hooks - the front and back end of the animal.
"I liked the idea of making mini coat hangers from toy animals and thought - why waste their back ends?" says Cuttance. "They worked well as hooks too. I tried several animals and the moose, hippo and giraffe seemed to really work - and look - the best."
He adds: " I tried sea creatures but they didn't function very well due to their streamline nature."
The hooks are made out of poly resin and are 7 cm wide, 11 cm high and extend out roughly 8 cm.
We have two of each Trophy Hanger design to give away.
This competition has now closed.
- Halo by Benjamin Hubert for David Design
- Studio Vit's Cone lights are shaped like… party hats
- East Side Story by Sibling
- Bethan Gray and Mitchell Abdul Karim Cri…tes design products influenced by Islamic patterns
- Coral chair by Ton Haas
- Dezeen podcast: Drawing Fashion at the D…esign Museum
- Artikcar by Ben Wilson
- Prickly headdresses by Maiko Takeda glow… in the dark
- Matthew Hilton for Case
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories