The range, which Charles & Marie showed in Milan last month, parodies hunting trophies and includes a hippo, giraffe and moose design. Each set contains two coat hooks - the front and back end of the animal.
"I liked the idea of making mini coat hangers from toy animals and thought - why waste their back ends?" says Cuttance. "They worked well as hooks too. I tried several animals and the moose, hippo and giraffe seemed to really work - and look - the best."
He adds: " I tried sea creatures but they didn't function very well due to their streamline nature."
The hooks are made out of poly resin and are 7 cm wide, 11 cm high and extend out roughly 8 cm.
We have two of each Trophy Hanger design to give away.
This competition has now closed.
- Object 12-1 by Matija Čop
- Form Us With Love adds colourful acousti…c panels to Baux range
- “It’s probably the most well-known p…lace in Milan”
- IE-tag by Naruse Inokuma Architects
- Works on Reflection II by Kim Thome at W…illiam Benington Gallery
- Clear Perfume Bottle by Nendo for 1%
- Interview: Tai Ping collection by Andre… Fu
- Collection One by hundredstensunits
- Zaha Hadid homeware collection launches …at Harrods
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories