Acceleration is a digital prototype for a sofa by Copenhagen-based designer Phillip Grass.
"My design is futuristic with a sense of acceleration and speed; organic with seamless flowing forms," says Grass. "Simple, well-balanced and peaceful, while simultaneously creating a sense of awe."
"I find inspiration in vehicles such as cars, aeroplanes and spaceships; in the structure of bones and in the fluid forms of fish."
- Special Spoons by Ineke Hans come like a… model kit
- Zsanett Szirmay turns cross-stitch patte…rns into musical scores
- Design Department Store at SCP
- Simplissimo by Jean Nouvel for Ligne Ros…et
- Ekokook by Faltazi
- Heal's unveils first fabric collection s…ince 1970s
- New plusminuszero collection
- Interieur 2012 uniforms by Damien Fredri…ksen Ravn
- Barber and Osgerby's giant rotating mirr…ors reflect Raphael paintings inside the V&A
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories