Acceleration is a digital prototype for a sofa by Copenhagen-based designer Phillip Grass.
"My design is futuristic with a sense of acceleration and speed; organic with seamless flowing forms," says Grass. "Simple, well-balanced and peaceful, while simultaneously creating a sense of awe."
"I find inspiration in vehicles such as cars, aeroplanes and spaceships; in the structure of bones and in the fluid forms of fish."
- A Dolls' House by David Adjaye, Zaha Had…id, FAT, dRMM and others
- Cloud Installation by Mason Studio
- The Poetics of Miss Understanding by Ana… Rita Antonio
- "You can design anything and have it 3D-…printed"
- Future Beauty: 30 Years of Japanese Fash…ion at the Barbican
- Pylon by Marcus Abrahamsson and Kristoff…er Fagerström for Nola
- Sprig by Donna Wilson for SCP
- Big Ben by Marcel Wanders
- Space Furniture installation by voonwong…&bensonsaw
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories