Acceleration is a digital prototype for a sofa by Copenhagen-based designer Phillip Grass.
"My design is futuristic with a sense of acceleration and speed; organic with seamless flowing forms," says Grass. "Simple, well-balanced and peaceful, while simultaneously creating a sense of awe."
"I find inspiration in vehicles such as cars, aeroplanes and spaceships; in the structure of bones and in the fluid forms of fish."
- Kid Robot store by MASH Studios
- Variations by Stephen Burks for Calligar…is
- Scout designed by Big-Game now available… at Dezeen Watch Store
- Xylinum by Jannis Hülsen
- My London by Nendo for Established & Son…s
- Funnel by Bevk Perovic Arhitekti for Ver…tigo Bird
- Absent Nature by Arik Levy
- L’Oiseau by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec f…or Vitra
- OPUS Shop by Paradox Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories