Acceleration is a digital prototype for a sofa by Copenhagen-based designer Phillip Grass.
"My design is futuristic with a sense of acceleration and speed; organic with seamless flowing forms," says Grass. "Simple, well-balanced and peaceful, while simultaneously creating a sense of awe."
"I find inspiration in vehicles such as cars, aeroplanes and spaceships; in the structure of bones and in the fluid forms of fish."
- Bench by Raw Edges for Bench 10
- Dezeen podcast: Stefan Sagmeister at V…ienna Design Week
- Works on Reflection II by Kim Thome at… William Benington Gallery
- Z-shaped clothes hanger easily fits th…rough the neck hole
- Roger Arquer designs a nutcracker to "…tickle the soul"
- CT09 Enoki side tables by Philipp Main…zer for e15
- New Pinterest board: paper design
- Bendable Interior Objects by Form Us W…ith Love
- Hand Forged by Julien Renault
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories