Acceleration is a digital prototype for a sofa by Copenhagen-based designer Phillip Grass.
"My design is futuristic with a sense of acceleration and speed; organic with seamless flowing forms," says Grass. "Simple, well-balanced and peaceful, while simultaneously creating a sense of awe."
"I find inspiration in vehicles such as cars, aeroplanes and spaceships; in the structure of bones and in the fluid forms of fish."
- Grindbakken by Rotor
- Fish packaging by PostlerFerguson
- "It's not what you'd expect a particle a…ccelerator to look like" - Chris Hatherill of Super/Collider
- Hand-blown light bulbs by Dylan Kehde Ro…elofs
- Philippe Malouin's Hanger Chair goes int…o production with Umbra Shift
- Just About Now by Maarten Baas with Laik…ingland
- Furniture and lighting brands move into …"big wonderful world" of fragrances
- Smart Forjeremy by Jeremy Scott
- Ryosuke Fukusada designs wooden lightbul…b for Ledon
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories