Acceleration is a digital prototype for a sofa by Copenhagen-based designer Phillip Grass.
"My design is futuristic with a sense of acceleration and speed; organic with seamless flowing forms," says Grass. "Simple, well-balanced and peaceful, while simultaneously creating a sense of awe."
"I find inspiration in vehicles such as cars, aeroplanes and spaceships; in the structure of bones and in the fluid forms of fish."
- Troels Flensted uses flecked resin surfa…ces as tabletops
- KiBiSi launches cargo bike for urban com…muters
- FaceOn by Boguslaw Sliwiński
- Moritz Waldemeyer puts laser beams in Hu…ssein Chalayan dresses
- Nendo's 3D-moulded light shades use trad…itional washi paper
- Alex Hellum at 100% Norway
- The Burble by Usman Haque
- Lean by Jenny Bäck
- Chair/Stool by Krystian Kowalski
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories