The photos were taken just before it was packed up for transportation to Design Miami/Basel which takes place this week (2-5 June) in Basel, Switzerland.
Here are some details from the Johnson Trading Gallery:
Constructed of solid bamboo planes with digitally cut interlocking edges, USA 2008.
Prototype; edition of 10 to follow.
64w x 24 d x 38 h in
162w x 62d x 97h cm
- Campana Brothers video interview 4
- "The pieces wouldn't be anything without… the people who interact with them" – Jason Bruges
- Design Museum Collection App: cameras
- Series Two by Another Country
- AIR3 by USIN-e
- Louche glassware by Mathias Hahn
- Mutagenesis by Arne Quinze at Abitare Il… Tempo
- Punk: Chaos to Couture exhibition at The… Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Floating Garden by Benjamin Graindorge
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories