Young London-based designer Kacper Hamilton has created a set of seven wine glasses inspired by the seven deadly sins: lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath (above), envy and pride.
Above and below: greed
The seven wine glasses are presented in a specially designed mahogany case (see bottom of story).
"Each glass encapsulates a sin, which is revealed through the ritual of drinking," explains Hamilton. "The 7 Deadly Glasses are about celebrating passion and encouraging the user to be sinful in a theatrical fashion. The display case is a sarcophagus for the wine glasses, made using mahogany wood, brass fittings and a velvet fabric lining."
The glasses will be exhibited at the Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design Degree Show from June 12th-June 19th at Southampton Row, London. Above: lust
The set is a limited edition, available to order. Above and below: gluttony.
Below: the mohogany presentation case
- The Spyfrost Project by Dave Trautrimas
- Stools made of sand and urine by Peter T…rimble
- Färg & Blanche designs quilted Emily ch…air for Gärsnäs
- 100% Inspiration: Nicolas Roope
- Chairs & Fireworks by Martí Guixé
- Ro armchair by Jaime Hayón for Republic… of Fritz Hansen
- Lightworks by Marcus Tremonto
- Mini Capsule Hotel by Atelier Van Liesho…ut
- Ordinary Architecture stages Hollywood s…ign hoax in Los Angeles
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories