The objects are created by welding together metal animal figurines.
See more of Johnson's work in our earlier story.
Here's some info from the gallery:
‘Now isn’t that lovely’ by Stephen Johnson
Edition of 7 from Gallery Fumi
By designing items void of physical function, the ‘Now Isn’t That Lovely’ range aims to expand people’s perceptions of design. It sets out to highlight how design can reside in the cognitive, as well as its more commonly perceived physical state. By using objects of ornament from the domestic interior, the collection underlines how design can serve to fulfil emotional needs like escapism, nostalgia and humour.
- Maisonnette by Simone Simonelli
- Shortlist for Designs of the Year
- Anne Boysen's Toward Sofa reconfigures f…or different sitting positions
- Tilt furniture by Tina Schmid
- One More Time by Kiki van Eijk
- Alliance glass collection encourages dri…nkers to match wine with water
- Chambre d'Ami by Matali Crasset for Camp…eggi
- Just in Case by Menosunocerouno
- 100% Inspiration: Dominic McCausland
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories