Norwegian brand Northern Lighting have introduce Moo, a wall light in the shape of a full-size moose head.
Moo is made of translucent poly-resin and can be used indoors and out.
Some info from Northern Lighting:
Moo is a full scale wall-mounted Norwegian light moose head. Moo may be used both for indoor and outdoor decoration purposes. The figuratively shaped lamp body is made of poly-resin material, which givesa smooth and transparent flow of light. The bulbs placed inside the horns add an extra element of soft, sparkling and translucent light effect to the lamp.
- Firemen walk with us by Rietveld Landsca…pe
- BingoIngo by Admir Jukanovic
- Neri Oxman creates wearable 3D-printed s…tructures for interplanetary voyages
- Dezeen Watch Store: MY04 Sunstich by Mic…hael Young
- Tabbed Chair by Scott, Rich and Victoria
- Floating table by Ingo Maurer for Establ…ished & Sons
- X-RAY by Tokujin Yoshioka for KDDI
- TSAR by Florian Brillet
- Commedia Dell'Arte Couture Edition figur…es by Nymphenburg
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories