Norwegian brand Northern Lighting have introduce Moo, a wall light in the shape of a full-size moose head.
Moo is made of translucent poly-resin and can be used indoors and out.
Some info from Northern Lighting:
Moo is a full scale wall-mounted Norwegian light moose head. Moo may be used both for indoor and outdoor decoration purposes. The figuratively shaped lamp body is made of poly-resin material, which givesa smooth and transparent flow of light. The bulbs placed inside the horns add an extra element of soft, sparkling and translucent light effect to the lamp.
- Sabi previews bathroom accessories range… by Barber and Osgerby's MAP
- 3D-printed dress for Dita Von Teese by M…ichael Schmidt and Francis Bitonti
- Marginal Notes by Note Design Studio
- "It's all about brand – a designer's n…ame is powerful" – Benjamin Hubert at Dezeen Live
- Future Primitives by Muller Van Severen
- Axis tray by Snack On
- Fractal Table by Platform Wertel Oberfel…l
- Cordula by Stephanie Jasny
- Emeco's eco-friendly stool by Nendo is "…a system rather than a single piece of furniture"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories