Norwegian brand Northern Lighting have introduce Moo, a wall light in the shape of a full-size moose head.
Moo is made of translucent poly-resin and can be used indoors and out.
Some info from Northern Lighting:
Moo is a full scale wall-mounted Norwegian light moose head. Moo may be used both for indoor and outdoor decoration purposes. The figuratively shaped lamp body is made of poly-resin material, which givesa smooth and transparent flow of light. The bulbs placed inside the horns add an extra element of soft, sparkling and translucent light effect to the lamp.
- Leo, Houdini, Eugene and Dash by Stefan …Diez
- Design world heads for Miami
- Wooden table by Ruben Beckers weighs jus…t 4.5 kilograms
- Naoya Matsumoto Design creates two-tone …stools
- Kristina Dam designs pale oak furniture …to incorporate plants
- Vitra Virus by Pieke Bergmans
- New furniture and lighting collection by… Resident
- Foliage by Patricia Urquiola for Kartell
- Jin Kuramoto adds maple furniture to Mat…suso T range
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories