Norwegian brand Northern Lighting have introduce Moo, a wall light in the shape of a full-size moose head.
Moo is made of translucent poly-resin and can be used indoors and out.
Some info from Northern Lighting:
Moo is a full scale wall-mounted Norwegian light moose head. Moo may be used both for indoor and outdoor decoration purposes. The figuratively shaped lamp body is made of poly-resin material, which givesa smooth and transparent flow of light. The bulbs placed inside the horns add an extra element of soft, sparkling and translucent light effect to the lamp.
- New products by ilio
- Zero Energy Furniture stores heat to r…egulate room temperature
- Big-Game's Hammer Lamp combines tradit…ional and contemporary metalwork
- Alcarol traps natural materials in res…in to form New Visions furniture collection
- Hall 11 at IMM Cologne by UNStudio
- Tassenkast by Lotty Lindeman
- Patricia Urquiola adds grid-based patt…erns to architectural glass
- CONST lamp by THINKK studio at Ventura… Lambrate
- Plants bloom on Mischer'Traxler's tabl…e for Perrier-Jouët when you move away from it
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories