Norwegian brand Northern Lighting have introduce Moo, a wall light in the shape of a full-size moose head.
Moo is made of translucent poly-resin and can be used indoors and out.
Some info from Northern Lighting:
Moo is a full scale wall-mounted Norwegian light moose head. Moo may be used both for indoor and outdoor decoration purposes. The figuratively shaped lamp body is made of poly-resin material, which givesa smooth and transparent flow of light. The bulbs placed inside the horns add an extra element of soft, sparkling and translucent light effect to the lamp.
- LAT Chair by Jeroen van Laarhoven
- Dish Drainer Geo by Jorre van Ast
- Mercury by Ziiiro available in new colou…rs at Dezeen Watch Store
- Giant Cubebot by David Weeks for Quinze …& Milanand Areaware at MOST
- Hand-blown glass bubbles suspended in wo…oden frames showcase precious objects
- This is a Fan by Julien Carretero
- Kiki van Eijk & Joost van Bleiswijk and …Maarten Baas on Gestalten.tv
- Askur Picnic Basket by FærID
- Lighting has "passed from electricity in…to electronics" says Piero Gandini of Flos
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories