The pavilion in London opened yesterday (see previous story) and remains open to the public until 19 October.
See model shots of the pavilion plus the Serpentine Gallery’s press release including a statement by Gehry in our earlier story.
- NLA Sky Walk by Carmody Groarke 2
- African children's library with rammed e…arth walls by BC Architects and Studies
- Tour Signal shortlist
- Nordpark Cable Railway by Zaha Hadid Arc…hitects
- House in Normandy with blackened timber …walls by Beckmann-N'Thépé Architectes
- Greenland Group Suzhou Center by SOM
- Barens Konstmuseum by Jacob Dahlgren and… Medium
- Pedervegen 8 by Rever & Drage
- The Academy of the Jewish Museum Berlin …by Daniel Libeskind
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories