The pavilion in London opened yesterday (see previous story) and remains open to the public until 19 October.
See model shots of the pavilion plus the Serpentine Gallery’s press release including a statement by Gehry in our earlier story.
- Cubed concrete house by Plusminus Arch…itects built outside Bratislava
- Mint by Epitaph
- Studio Octopi sets the scene for Greek… tragedies with revived school amphitheatre
- House in Tajiri by Kazunori Fujimoto i…s a raw concrete home facing out to sea
- Jonathan Tuckey Design renovates a mew…s house for an ex-submariner
- Glass and timber rectangles create che…quered facade for Tokyo house by Takeshi Shikauchi
- Dragen Children’s House by CF Mølle…r
- "If China doesn't go green it's the en…d of the world" - Li Xiaodong on Liyuan Library
- Maggie's Gartnavel by OMA
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories