The pavilion in London opened yesterday (see previous story) and remains open to the public until 19 October.
See model shots of the pavilion plus the Serpentine Gallery’s press release including a statement by Gehry in our earlier story.
- Old Briar is a Tennessee farmhouse for a… family relocating from Chicago
- Indigo Hotel by Sebastián Irarrazaval 3
- Cooper Union by Morphosis
- Tree Snake Houses by Luís and Tiago Reb…elo de Andrade
- House N by Tomohiro Hata is based on a t…raditional Japanese vernacular
- Janice Tseng Lau imagines travelling aba…ttoir to expose the reality of meat production
- Folding green panels animate facade of F…orest House restaurant by JYA-rchitects
- All our stories about Zaha Hadid
- Courtyard becomes rotunda inside Toronto… university building by Moriyama & Teshima
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories