The pavilion in London opened yesterday (see previous story) and remains open to the public until 19 October.
See model shots of the pavilion plus the Serpentine Gallery’s press release including a statement by Gehry in our earlier story.
- House for a photographer by Peter Pichle…r
- Wood Pavillion by Wing Yi Hui and Lap Mi…ng Wong
- Modern Art gallery takes over three Lond…on warehouses opposite a Hawksmoor church
- Spacebuster by Raumlabor
- Choisy-le-Roi bridge by Jacques Ferrier …Architectures
- Police station in Seville by Paredes Ped…rosa
- Sustainable house on the Geul by Upfrnt …and Zwarthout
- Mies van der Rohe Award 4
- Frank, Ettore and Toyo by Chris Labrooy
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories