The pavilion in London opened yesterday (see previous story) and remains open to the public until 19 October.
See model shots of the pavilion plus the Serpentine Gallery’s press release including a statement by Gehry in our earlier story.
- Proyecto Roble by Équipe
- Yuusuke Karasawa's maze-like S House has… an entirely transparent facade
- MAXXI_National Museum of the XXI Century… Arts by Zaha Hadid
- "Libraries are the most important public… buildings" - Francine Houben
- Victor meditation hut by Jeffery Poss
- House in Rokko by Tato Architects
- Holzkristal by Hurst Song Architekten
- NaCl by David Jameson
- Taichung Convention Center by MAD
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories