Here's some information from Hahn:
Scantling Lamp Family
A domestic floor lamp made from timber. Without the need for any counterweight this light’s adaptability relies on a hidden mechanism that uses friction without the usual self-loosening.
To be used above dining tables this lamp uses the same mechanism as the floor lamp. Because the whole construction is suspended from a hook in the ceiling, the light is free swinging.
This allows the user to adjust the height of the lampshade by simply changing the angle of the wooden components. The position to the sides stays the same as the lamp is pivoting on the hook.
- Plug Lamp by Form Us With Love for Atelj…é Lyktan
- One engine fits all in Re-do Studio's Bi…o 50 project
- Missing Pieces by Rupert McKelvie
- Robert Stadler combines construction mat…erials in sculptures for Paris exhibition
- Brooches by Yurina Kira
- Swarovski Crystal Palace video diaries
- Campana Brothers video interview 4
- Cherry Tree by Tom Price
- Constructive by Form Us With Love
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories