The bike features LED headlights and tail lights integrated into the frame.
This is the second collaborative project between Young and Giant after the Citystorm range, which was released in Japan last year.
Giant, the largest manufacturer of bicycles in the world, will officially launch Cityspeed in Tokyo in October.
- BlackBerry aims to end "hilarious misspe…lled messages"
- Scholten & Baijings exhibit retrospectiv…e at Villa Noailles
- Friday by Reinhard Dienes
- Bart Hess recruits public to create besp…oke textile production line in Milan installation
- Robert Stadler drapes furniture in patte…rned "invisibility cloaks" for MAK museum installation
- Kathleen McDermott creates expanding dre…ss to protect the wearer's personal space
- Sara Lee headquarters by Marco Hemmerlin…g
- 100% Inspiration: Amos Marchant
- Wood Vases by Paul Loebach
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories