The bike features LED headlights and tail lights integrated into the frame.
This is the second collaborative project between Young and Giant after the Citystorm range, which was released in Japan last year.
Giant, the largest manufacturer of bicycles in the world, will officially launch Cityspeed in Tokyo in October.
- Postmodernism: Style and Subversion 1970…-1990 at the V&A
- Zieharsofika upholstery by Meike Harde
- 9 X 10: Swarovski Elements at Work
- José Collection by Mauricio Arruda
- Chair 3/4 by Sandro Lominashvili looks l…ike an optical illusion
- Re-Imagined Chair by Studiomama for the …Stepney Green Design Collection
- Little Satans by Muungano and Sandberg&T…immonen
- Chairless by Alejandro Aravena for Vitra
- Heads or Tails by Nendo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories