The bike features LED headlights and tail lights integrated into the frame.
This is the second collaborative project between Young and Giant after the Citystorm range, which was released in Japan last year.
Giant, the largest manufacturer of bicycles in the world, will officially launch Cityspeed in Tokyo in October.
- Family of candle holders created by Simo…n Legald for Normann Copenhagen
- Gentlemen’s Room 1953 by Snodevormgeve…rs
- Badkast by Anna van der Lei
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: Mercury …by Ziiiro reduced by 20%
- Campana brothers design Camper accessori…es for London exhibition
- Designed in Hackney: Side Table by Jaspe…r Morrison for SCP
- Inaugural London design sale and think t…ank at Phillips de Pury & Company
- Sebastian Cox and Lorna Singleton use an…cient crafting technique to weave wooden furniture
- Foam dipped in rubber becomes seating by… Jo Nagasaka
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories