The bike features LED headlights and tail lights integrated into the frame.
This is the second collaborative project between Young and Giant after the Citystorm range, which was released in Japan last year.
Giant, the largest manufacturer of bicycles in the world, will officially launch Cityspeed in Tokyo in October.
- Kinetic Rain by ART+COM
- Sofa Collection by Edward Barber & Jay… Osgerby for Knoll
- Fab.com and One Nordic reveal first co…llection under new design brand Hem
- Moon by Tokujin Yoshioka for Moroso
- Oskar Zieta at DMY Berlin
- Established & Sons in Milan 2
- Parametric Space by Zaha Hadid Archite…cts
- Hallo Light by 45 Kilo
- Nameless Architecture reinterprets the… traditional Korean door using resin and silicone
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories