The bike features LED headlights and tail lights integrated into the frame.
This is the second collaborative project between Young and Giant after the Citystorm range, which was released in Japan last year.
Giant, the largest manufacturer of bicycles in the world, will officially launch Cityspeed in Tokyo in October.
- Very Specific cutlery by Lee Ben David… designed for specific foods
- Q4 Cradle by Made by Midas
- Tasse by Patrick Norguet
- iQ by Toyota
- Nendo works with traditional manufactu…rer to redesign chopsticks
- Ploum by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for …Ligne Roset
- Musician Gergely Bogányi offers a cur…vaceous take on the traditional grand piano
- Lucy McRae experiments with negative p…ressure to "prep humans to go to space"
- Maarten Baas for Established & Sons
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories