Inspired by the death of her dog, London-based designer Tithi Kutchamuch has designed a range of jewellery pieces with animal-shaped bases to keep them on.
"My dog died a month before I got back to my parents' home," explains Kutchamuch. "I would love to bring her everywhere with me if I could."
The collection includes a necklace, ring and bangle made from patinated bronze, oxidized silver and silver.
Kutchamuch describes the pieces as "Simple jewellery as a part of home that you can bring with, keep them safe and take them home."
Photographs by Suratchai C. and Seng Jariengrojkul.
- Bokja for The Quirico Company
- Sweatshirt by The T-Shirt Issue appears …to melt
- The Narcissist by NHDRO for BD Barcelona… Design
- Finger Farm and Finger Fairytale by Héc…tor Serrano
- UFO by Ross Lovegrove
- Famous works of art transformed into bui…ldings in Federico Babina’s Archist Series
- Aluminium and timber light shades by Nic…k Sadowsky use gravity to maintain shape
- Peter Saville interprets Lacoste's croco…dile logo for Holiday Collector polo shirts
- Shrub by Zhili Liu
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories