Inspired by the death of her dog, London-based designer Tithi Kutchamuch has designed a range of jewellery pieces with animal-shaped bases to keep them on.
"My dog died a month before I got back to my parents' home," explains Kutchamuch. "I would love to bring her everywhere with me if I could."
The collection includes a necklace, ring and bangle made from patinated bronze, oxidized silver and silver.
Kutchamuch describes the pieces as "Simple jewellery as a part of home that you can bring with, keep them safe and take them home."
Photographs by Suratchai C. and Seng Jariengrojkul.
- Bioluminescent Forest glimmers with proj…ection-mapped light
- Nichetto=Nendo collection in Milan
- .ORI sto by Jakub Piotr Kalinowski
- Sushi by Edward van Vliet
- Jointed Jewels by Alissia Melka-Teichroe…w
- Rings by Nicolas Le Moigne and A.E.Köch…ert
- Iconograph by Werner Aisslinger in new c…olours at Dezeen Watch Store
- Acorn lights by Vasiliy Butenko
- Andromeda by Ross Lovegrove for Yamagiwa
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories