Inspired by the death of her dog, London-based designer Tithi Kutchamuch has designed a range of jewellery pieces with animal-shaped bases to keep them on.
"My dog died a month before I got back to my parents' home," explains Kutchamuch. "I would love to bring her everywhere with me if I could."
The collection includes a necklace, ring and bangle made from patinated bronze, oxidized silver and silver.
Kutchamuch describes the pieces as "Simple jewellery as a part of home that you can bring with, keep them safe and take them home."
Photographs by Suratchai C. and Seng Jariengrojkul.
- Pinha by Raw Edges for Materia
- Polígono by Losgogo
- Makers With Agendas by Julien De Smedt a…nd William Ravn
- Bento by Form Us With Love for One Nordi…c Furniture Company
- Re-Fire kit by Francesco Faccin creates …fire without matches or a lighter
- Atmospheric Reentry by Maiko Takeda
- Wrong Shop Editions at twentytwentyone
- Tongs by Takashi Sato
- L’Hélicoptère par Hermès
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories