Inspired by the death of her dog, London-based designer Tithi Kutchamuch has designed a range of jewellery pieces with animal-shaped bases to keep them on.
"My dog died a month before I got back to my parents' home," explains Kutchamuch. "I would love to bring her everywhere with me if I could."
The collection includes a necklace, ring and bangle made from patinated bronze, oxidized silver and silver.
Kutchamuch describes the pieces as "Simple jewellery as a part of home that you can bring with, keep them safe and take them home."
Photographs by Suratchai C. and Seng Jariengrojkul.
- Vision EfﬁcientDynamics by BMW
- Design against the clock at Establishe…d & Sons
- Tuft Pula byNumen/For Use
- Bokja for Al Sabah Art & Design Collec…tion
- BN0106 by Braun is now available at De…zeen Watch Store
- Ten of the best Nendo designs from the… past year
- Jean Louis Iratzoki designs "first bio…plastic chair"
- Moke by Michael Young
- Benjamin Hubert's WW Carafe features a… steel aerator to improve wine's flavour
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories