Inspired by the death of her dog, London-based designer Tithi Kutchamuch has designed a range of jewellery pieces with animal-shaped bases to keep them on.
"My dog died a month before I got back to my parents' home," explains Kutchamuch. "I would love to bring her everywhere with me if I could."
The collection includes a necklace, ring and bangle made from patinated bronze, oxidized silver and silver.
Kutchamuch describes the pieces as "Simple jewellery as a part of home that you can bring with, keep them safe and take them home."
Photographs by Suratchai C. and Seng Jariengrojkul.
- The Link Shelf offers an update on a cla…ssic modular shelving system
- ES 01 by Georges Moanack for Punkt.
- Nevroz spirit level by Yann Lestrat for …Tamawa
- Wear a representation of your favourite …narcotic around your neck
- New bags by Jerome Olivet
- The Flavour Conductor by Bompas & Parr e…nhances different flavours in whisky
- Stair by JDS Architects for Bench 10
- Raf Simons tailors textured Kvadrat fabr…ics into men's outerwear
- The Bradley tactile timepiece launches i…n Europe at Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories