Dezeen have teamed up with phone brand Hulger to give readers 20% off everything on Hulger.com, plus the chance to win one of five PIP Phones worth over €120 each.
The offer runs until 14 September 2008 and applies to all products, which means over £200 off certain limited edition lines. This offer has now expired.
In addition, readers can enter a competition to win one of five PIP Phones with USB bases, which can be plugged directly into a mobile phone, PC or MAC. They can be used with Skype, iChat, GoogleTalk, Vonage, Yahoo. The phones are available in black, white and yellow.
This competition has now closed.
The five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter.
Here's some information about the PIP*Phone from Hulger:
The sleek PIP*PHONE and matching USB*BASE appeal to the design addict and aesthete who, like HULGER have grown tired of ugly, overcomplicated technology products.
The PIP*PHONE with matching USB*BASE provides a unique and effective Voice Over IP telephone that will fit neatly in the design conscious home, studio or office. And if you want to show your P*PHONE off in the street it can be detached from the USB*BASE and plugged straight into your mobile/cell phone (may require an adaptor).
- Plugs directly into MAC + PC
- Plug-and-play, no need for software installation
- Works with all VoIP services (Skype, iChat, GoogleTalk, Vonage, Yahoo, etc.)
- Phone can plug directly into USB*ADAPTOR ideal for use with laptop when travelling or in a WiFi zone
- Adaptors are included for compatibility with the majority of mobile/cell phones
- Reduces exposure to radiation from mobile/cell phones by around 95%
- Button answers and ends calls on most mobile/cell phones
- Handset Cord Length 1.5 metres
- Skype Certified
- 1.5m Wire (Connects Base to USB*ADAPTOR)
- Adaptor Pack
- Instruction Manuals
- Dragos Motica's Slash Lamp is designed t…o be broken
- UseLess is More by JVLT
- Lianes, Roches, Conques by Ronan & Erwan… Bouroullec at Galerie Kreo
- Cuts by Philippe Nigro for Ligne Roset
- Nicole Goymann and Christoph John create… shoes from deconstructed silkworm cocoons
- Interview: Jerszy Seymour at Qubique 201…1
- Iconograph by Werner Aisslinger: special… Christmas edition at Dezeen Watch Store
- Tokyo Designers Week interviews: Max Lam…b
- Daan Roosegaarde lights up Amsterdam sta…tion with rainbow projection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories