Shanghai architecture and design studio KUU completed this spa late last year.
The Super Sense Spa is arranged over three levels.
Here's a bit of info from KUU:
This is a 3-level spa in Shanghai by KUU completed in late 2007.
An additional floor in steel was added and the staircase leading up lands at several platforms which are for the spa's complementary purposes: consultation, beauty treatment, manicure and pedicure.
When walls are thin, they are worked on to give decorative effects with light. When they are deep, they become shelves or form spaces.
- Unknown Union by Rafael de Cárdenas
- Burrell Street Sexual Health Centre by U…rban Salon
- RDM Innovation Deck by Groosman Partners
- Wonder Room at Selfridges by Klein Dytha…m Architecture
- Jaime Hayón refurbishes Room 506 in Arn…e Jacobsen's SAS Hotel
- Movie: Tokujin Yoshioka – Spectrum
- Maison Champs Elysées by Maison Martin …Margiela
- The Birth by Studio Job
- Sinato raises an apartment ceiling to sq…ueeze in an extra floor
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories