Shanghai architecture and design studio KUU completed this spa late last year.
The Super Sense Spa is arranged over three levels.
Here's a bit of info from KUU:
This is a 3-level spa in Shanghai by KUU completed in late 2007.
An additional floor in steel was added and the staircase leading up lands at several platforms which are for the spa's complementary purposes: consultation, beauty treatment, manicure and pedicure.
When walls are thin, they are worked on to give decorative effects with light. When they are deep, they become shelves or form spaces.
- Poulsom Middlehurst adds copper-clad ext…ension to east London attic flat
- Stella McCartney Milan Store by APA
- The Richmond Weekender by Right Angle an…d Foolscap
- Kloke shop interior features copper clot…hes rails and wooden display units by Sibling
- RCA graduates in Harvey Nichols windows
- Two Magpies Bakery by Paul Crofts Studio
- Techtile exhibition design by Nosigner
- Zhengzhou Clubhouse by Noiz Architects
- Mirror of Judgement by Michelangelo Pist…oletto at the Serpentine Gallery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories