Shanghai architecture and design studio KUU completed this spa late last year.
The Super Sense Spa is arranged over three levels.
Here's a bit of info from KUU:
This is a 3-level spa in Shanghai by KUU completed in late 2007.
An additional floor in steel was added and the staircase leading up lands at several platforms which are for the spa's complementary purposes: consultation, beauty treatment, manicure and pedicure.
When walls are thin, they are worked on to give decorative effects with light. When they are deep, they become shelves or form spaces.
- Dezeen archive: fast food restaurants
- Black Pearl by Studio Rolf.fr with Zec…c Architecten
- Swollen Wall by Paul Coudamy
- Face to Face by Ministry of Design
- Military church in Antwerp reinvented …as a restaurant by Piet Boon
- Hair Very by Maker
- London restaurant by Brinkworth resemb…les a ramshackle farm building
- Delicatessen FugasLusas by EXTRASTUDIO… Arquitectura
- California Pastoral by Jeremy Quinn
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories