Shanghai architecture and design studio KUU completed this spa late last year.
The Super Sense Spa is arranged over three levels.
Here's a bit of info from KUU:
This is a 3-level spa in Shanghai by KUU completed in late 2007.
An additional floor in steel was added and the staircase leading up lands at several platforms which are for the spa's complementary purposes: consultation, beauty treatment, manicure and pedicure.
When walls are thin, they are worked on to give decorative effects with light. When they are deep, they become shelves or form spaces.
- The Long Drop by Studio Glithero
- TOO49 by 16A
- Naoto Fukasawa at IMM Cologne
- White Dormitory for Il Vento by Case-Rea…l
- Shophouses 4 x 8 m Bangkok by Peter Nits…ch
- Amin Taha Architects peels back layers o…f plasterboard to create open-plan offices
- Alter Store by 3Gatti Architecture Studi…o
- Red Nest by Paul Coudamy
- Junya Ishigami at the Barbican
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories