Shanghai architecture and design studio KUU completed this spa late last year.
The Super Sense Spa is arranged over three levels.
Here's a bit of info from KUU:
This is a 3-level spa in Shanghai by KUU completed in late 2007.
An additional floor in steel was added and the staircase leading up lands at several platforms which are for the spa's complementary purposes: consultation, beauty treatment, manicure and pedicure.
When walls are thin, they are worked on to give decorative effects with light. When they are deep, they become shelves or form spaces.
- Galilu Olfactory Perfumery by Marcin Kwi…etowicz
- Lab photographed from a bird's-eye view …by Menno Aden
- Capanna by K-studio
- Shophouses 4 x 8 m Bangkok by Peter Nits…ch
- 395 Page Mill Road by Studio O+A
- Kinzo converts three floors of former Be…rlin brewery into headquarters for Soundcloud
- MFRMGR creates house-like cubicles with …windows inside a Polish office
- O Apartment by Paritzki & Liani Architec…ts
- Switch Restaurant by Karim Rashid
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories