Shanghai architecture and design studio KUU completed this spa late last year.
The Super Sense Spa is arranged over three levels.
Here's a bit of info from KUU:
This is a 3-level spa in Shanghai by KUU completed in late 2007.
An additional floor in steel was added and the staircase leading up lands at several platforms which are for the spa's complementary purposes: consultation, beauty treatment, manicure and pedicure.
When walls are thin, they are worked on to give decorative effects with light. When they are deep, they become shelves or form spaces.
- "There was all this potential but it was… being held back by the architecture"
- Alfa Romeo Centenary Sculpture by Gerry …Judah
- The Gospel by Studio Job 2
- Camper store in London by Tokujin Yoshio…ka
- Google Tel Aviv by Camenzind Evolution
- ZBL House by Paritzki & Liani Architects
- Cambodia hotel features tiny terraced ro…oms that "look like houses"
- Wellness Sky by 4of7
- Volcanic Slab D2C flagship store by 3Gat…ti Architecture Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories