Architects Fashion Architecture Taste have created a vase formed from the profiles of Mies van der Rohe and Marconi.
The vase, called heroes of the Invisible, was shown at an exhibition called Scene at Crib 5 in London this week.
Here's some info from FAT:
Scene at Crib 5, Unit 303 at the Tea Building.
'Heroes of The Invisible' is a vase formed from the profiles of Mies van der Rohe and Marconi, two figures who explored the idea spatial invisibility. The 70 cm high vase is formed in the space between their profiles – morphing between them over the circumference.
- Globe lights by Studio Vit
- The Pixel Hirschgasse by Thomas Feicht…ner
- Design Indaba videos: Revital Cohen
- Claimp by Maya Goldblum
- To The Victor – The Spoils! by Airsi…de
- Ink made from insects by Evelien Crooy
- Xmas Declarations by Ctrl.Alt.Shift
- Love With You music video by Harald Ha…raldsson
- Klara by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories