Architects Fashion Architecture Taste have created a vase formed from the profiles of Mies van der Rohe and Marconi.
The vase, called heroes of the Invisible, was shown at an exhibition called Scene at Crib 5 in London this week.
Here's some info from FAT:
Scene at Crib 5, Unit 303 at the Tea Building.
'Heroes of The Invisible' is a vase formed from the profiles of Mies van der Rohe and Marconi, two figures who explored the idea spatial invisibility. The 70 cm high vase is formed in the space between their profiles – morphing between them over the circumference.
- I nibbled Britain out of Jaffa Cakes by …Dominic Wilcox
- Peroni Collaborazioni Talk tonight: Fabi…o Novembre
- Disfatto by Denis Guidone for D3co
- Further discounts on Ziiiro watches in t…he Dezeen Watch Store end of summer sale
- Slow Sofa by Frederik Roijé
- Furniture by Resident at designjunction
- Interview: Patrizia Moroso
- "I felt we should change the way Emeco m…akes chairs" - Konstantin Grcic
- Capo by Doshi Levien for Cappellini
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories