Architects Fashion Architecture Taste have created a vase formed from the profiles of Mies van der Rohe and Marconi.
The vase, called heroes of the Invisible, was shown at an exhibition called Scene at Crib 5 in London this week.
Here's some info from FAT:
Scene at Crib 5, Unit 303 at the Tea Building.
'Heroes of The Invisible' is a vase formed from the profiles of Mies van der Rohe and Marconi, two figures who explored the idea spatial invisibility. The 70 cm high vase is formed in the space between their profiles – morphing between them over the circumference.
- Matilda Beckman makes furniture out of "…really gross" dust
- 107 Chair by Robert Stadler for Thonet
- Overground by DZHUS
- Blooms: Luxury in the Face of Adversity …by Chan Min Yun
- Feathers and plumage in fashion celebrat…ed at Antwerp exhibition
- "3D printing will infiltrate fashion thr…ough streetwear, not haute couture"
- New furniture and lighting collection by… Resident
- Eindhoven design studio Formafantasma is… "experimenting with lava"
- To Become One by Erwin Zwiers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories