Architects Fashion Architecture Taste have created a vase formed from the profiles of Mies van der Rohe and Marconi.
The vase, called heroes of the Invisible, was shown at an exhibition called Scene at Crib 5 in London this week.
Here's some info from FAT:
Scene at Crib 5, Unit 303 at the Tea Building.
'Heroes of The Invisible' is a vase formed from the profiles of Mies van der Rohe and Marconi, two figures who explored the idea spatial invisibility. The 70 cm high vase is formed in the space between their profiles – morphing between them over the circumference.
- Pretty in Prison mirror by The Practice …of Everyday Design
- Vík Prjónsdóttir launches latest wing…-shaped blankets made from Icelandic wool
- Verner Panton influences colour palette …for Sibling's Autumn Winter 2015 collection
- 300 Coloured Vases by Hella Jongerius at… Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
- Instrumented Bodies by Joseph Malloch an…d Ian Hattwick
- Saint-Etienne by Sophie Françon and Fra…nçois Mangeol
- Finger Trap handbags by James Piatt
- CraftDesign by OKOLO
- Static Bubbles by Nendo for Carpenters W…orkshop Gallery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories