Architects Fashion Architecture Taste have created a vase formed from the profiles of Mies van der Rohe and Marconi.
The vase, called heroes of the Invisible, was shown at an exhibition called Scene at Crib 5 in London this week.
Here's some info from FAT:
Scene at Crib 5, Unit 303 at the Tea Building.
'Heroes of The Invisible' is a vase formed from the profiles of Mies van der Rohe and Marconi, two figures who explored the idea spatial invisibility. The 70 cm high vase is formed in the space between their profiles – morphing between them over the circumference.
- "It's not what you'd expect a particle a…ccelerator to look like" - Chris Hatherill of Super/Collider
- Moritz Waldemeyer in Milan
- New 203 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezee…n Watch Store
- Art Works by Harri Koskinen for Iittala
- Glass panes form transparent labyrinth b…y Robert Morris
- Fading Mirror by Thomas Eurlings
- One laptop per artist: OLPC charity auct…ion
- WA|HH by Philippe Starck and David Edwar…ds
- Salvaged materials form chairs in Curro …Claret's More Than This collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories