The water can still run through the furniture, which can be used indoors and outdoors.
The following information is from Bokkinga:
bok. is Sander Bokkinga. bok. was born in 1971 in Stokkum (Twente) The Netherlands. bok. has been an architect (TU Delft) and designer since 1997. bok. lives in Rotterdam and designs and makes special “objects” that did not exist before, but needed to be made. bok. started his own label in 2006 and showed his first collection in 2007 at the Mobile di Salone in Milano.
bok.hosepipefurniture / bok.tuinslangmeubilair
A furniture serie made of old and new hosepipes for interior and exterior use. Amazingly, water can still run through the designs. The serie currently includes a floorlamp, a relax-chair, a dining chair, a stool in two sizes and a vase. Designed by Sander Bokkinga in 2008.
Materials: hosepipes filled with magic!
State: available on demand
“bok. is an unstoppable fantasy-machine”
“bok. manufactures in Holland”
“bok. loves pure materials”
“bok. wants to make people smile”
“bok. manifactures all products himself”
“bok. continually works on new designs”
“bok. is also still doing architectural projects”
- Airfix-style model kits by Robert Cooper… are made from chocolate and wafer
- Stefan Sagmeister in Belgrade
- CF Møller Design creates Ensō architec…tural tableware set
- Young Creative Poland at the London Desi…gn Festival
- From Fable to Table by Amelie Onzon
- Digital bobbleheads are the "provocative… future" for cars, says Plummer-Fernandez
- Inga Sempé's Beau Fixe seating is clamp…ed into shape
- Wooden Mesh by Diego Vencato
- Cylinda and Dot by Paul Smith for Stelto…n
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories