Australian industrial designer Stuart Mcfarlane has designed a chair made by folding recycled plastic.
The chair is made without using glues or screws and can hold up to 100 kg.
"It is suitable indoors and out, and can be re-recycled at the end of its life via domestic infrastructure," says Mcfarlane.
- Nendo designs brand identity for skincar…e based on Chinese medicine
- Jeffrey Heiligers tailors Posture garmen…ts to prevent hunched backs
- Prototype designs use augmented reality …to make urban cycling safer
- Luke Jerram transforms Bristol's Park St…reet into 90 metre water slide
- Dior's feminine haute couture fashion sh…ow set against white orchids
- Melissa + Campana
- Bespoke Sex Toys by Made to Pleasure
- Black Box by Marc Newson for Dom Pérign…on
- Inga Sempé adds functions to the clip l…amp for Wästberg
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories