Australian industrial designer Stuart Mcfarlane has designed a chair made by folding recycled plastic.
The chair is made without using glues or screws and can hold up to 100 kg.
"It is suitable indoors and out, and can be re-recycled at the end of its life via domestic infrastructure," says Mcfarlane.
- Mirror by Kaschkasch Cologne for Menu …designed to fit into corners
- King Edison pendant lamp by Young & Ba…ttaglia for Mineheart
- Wine & Bar by Aurélien Barbry for Nor…mann Copenhagen
- AMO designs pop-up Miu Miu Club for fa…shion event in Paris
- Laundry Room Collection by Terry Dwan …for Riva 1920
- Grcic produces limited edition tables
- Chris Kabel casts found objects in bro…nze for Fogo Island hotel key fobs
- Door reinvented with folding mechanism… by Klemens Torggler
- Everyday Special by Mr Jones Watches
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories