Australian industrial designer Stuart Mcfarlane has designed a chair made by folding recycled plastic.
The chair is made without using glues or screws and can hold up to 100 kg.
"It is suitable indoors and out, and can be re-recycled at the end of its life via domestic infrastructure," says Mcfarlane.
- TAM First Class Cabin by Priestmangoode
- Xile by Mats Karlsson
- RCA Fashion 2013 collection by Xiao Li
- HyperLip by Sascha Nordmeyer creates gri…macing facial expressions
- Will.i.am launches eyewear range with de…signer George Gorrow
- Unpølished by Dik Scheepers
- Hulger launches second design for Plumen… designer low-energy light bulb
- Nigel Stanford makes sound visible for C…ymatics music video
- Nuisance Machines by Andrew Friend
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories