Australian industrial designer Stuart Mcfarlane has designed a chair made by folding recycled plastic.
The chair is made without using glues or screws and can hold up to 100 kg.
"It is suitable indoors and out, and can be re-recycled at the end of its life via domestic infrastructure," says Mcfarlane.
- Sofa Collection by Edward Barber & Jay O…sgerby for Knoll
- Ixion windowless private jet by Technico…n Design offers immersive panoramic views
- Pop-up Linen wardrobe by Renate Nederpel… folds flat for easy transportation
- "Industry itself needs to be saved" - Jo…ep van Lieshout
- Yerin Do adds leather "parasites" to woo…den furniture
- Italo Rota designs Arts and Food exhibit…ion for Triennale di Milano
- Nude by Esther de Groot
- Révélateur installation by Mickaël …Wiesengrün recreates "smells of the past"
- Outrace by Clemens Weisshaar & Reed Kram
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories