Australian industrial designer Stuart Mcfarlane has designed a chair made by folding recycled plastic.
The chair is made without using glues or screws and can hold up to 100 kg.
"It is suitable indoors and out, and can be re-recycled at the end of its life via domestic infrastructure," says Mcfarlane.
- Totemism: Memphis meets Africa at Design… Indaba Expo
- Salad Memos by Boyeon Oh
- Light Night 2009 by Linda Florence
- The Pegasi by Konarska-Konarski
- Prickly headdresses by Maiko Takeda glow… in the dark
- COD by Rami Tareef
- Doshi Levien designs jewel-like mirrors …for Hay
- Ground Barware by Michael Antrobus
- Bottle Humidifier by Cloud and Co
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories