Dezeen podcasts: in this latest in our series of podcasts for the Design Museum, curator Gemma Curtain talks to designer Patricia Urquiola about Purely Porcelain, an exhibition of her work at the museum until 25 January.
The exhibition features a porcelain collection called Landscape, designed by Urquiola for ceramic manufacturers Rosenthal. See our previous story for more images and information about the range.
Exhibition photographs by Luke Hayes.
- Konstantin Grcic to receive Designer of …the Year Award at Design Miami/
- Glowing indoor forest made from paper by… Orproject
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up at designjunct…ion
- At One by Charlotte Kingsnorth
- The Fluke by BarberOsgerby
- M6 chair by Joe Buttigieg
- Yi Chair by Michael Young for EOQ
- Hack Chair by Ronen Kadushin
- Pheasant Light by Ed Carpenter for Theo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories