Dezeen podcasts: in this latest in our series of podcasts for the Design Museum, curator Gemma Curtain talks to designer Patricia Urquiola about Purely Porcelain, an exhibition of her work at the museum until 25 January.
The exhibition features a porcelain collection called Landscape, designed by Urquiola for ceramic manufacturers Rosenthal. See our previous story for more images and information about the range.
Exhibition photographs by Luke Hayes.
- Plug + Play by Neil Merry
- Shigeru Ban's Venice biennale installa…tion is made from thousands of makeup cases
- Swarovski Crystal Palace 2
- Architonic Concept Space III by Oskar …Zieta
- Weight Here by KiBiSi for Menu
- 17 Days of Summer by Jordon Cheung
- SCP launches Autumn Winter 2014 collec…tion during London Design Festival
- Minimalux by Mark Holmes
- Bombay Sapphire at the London Design F…estival: Dusk Bar by Tom Dixon
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories