Dezeen podcasts: in this latest in our series of podcasts for the Design Museum, curator Gemma Curtain talks to designer Patricia Urquiola about Purely Porcelain, an exhibition of her work at the museum until 25 January.
The exhibition features a porcelain collection called Landscape, designed by Urquiola for ceramic manufacturers Rosenthal. See our previous story for more images and information about the range.
Exhibition photographs by Luke Hayes.
- Blooming Structures by Sivan Royz
- Simplissimo by Jean Nouvel for Ligne Ros…et
- Established & Sons and Venini
- Patricia Urquiola refreshes Maia outdoor… furniture with teak and hand-braided rope
- New Ingo Maurer showroom
- Windowseat Lounge by Mike & Maaike for H…aworth Collection
- André Chiote illustrates Brazil's World… Cup stadiums
- Semplice lamp by Industrial Facility for… Oluce
- Bloom by Raw Edges
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories