Dezeen podcasts: in this latest in our series of podcasts for the Design Museum, curator Gemma Curtain talks to designer Patricia Urquiola about Purely Porcelain, an exhibition of her work at the museum until 25 January.
The exhibition features a porcelain collection called Landscape, designed by Urquiola for ceramic manufacturers Rosenthal. See our previous story for more images and information about the range.
Exhibition photographs by Luke Hayes.
- Bridal Veil installation by Louis Sicard… creates a curtain of water through the forest
- Back Room - Adults Only by Mike Meiré
- Crucifix Surge Protector by Means of Pro…duction
- Snøhetta designs new visual identity fo…r Norway's national parks
- Eindhoven design studio Formafantasma is… "experimenting with lava"
- Alpha Blast by Marco Dessi
- "Young designers have no grasp of design… history"
- Made in Italy talks: Italian Design on t…he Road
- The Garment District by Bart Hess at Fut…ure Perfect
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories