Dezeen podcasts: in this latest in our series of podcasts for the Design Museum, curator Gemma Curtain talks to designer Patricia Urquiola about Purely Porcelain, an exhibition of her work at the museum until 25 January.
The exhibition features a porcelain collection called Landscape, designed by Urquiola for ceramic manufacturers Rosenthal. See our previous story for more images and information about the range.
Exhibition photographs by Luke Hayes.
- Barber and Osgerby draw on the colours o…f London for tile range
- Frost by Mars
- In Praise of Shadows at The V&A
- Claudio Gatto's Bolla rechargeable LED l…amp works both indoors and outdoors
- The Royal Family Stools by Ellen Heilman…n
- Jaime Hayón on Gestalten.tv
- Dezeen Watch Store: MY04 Sunstich by Mic…hael Young
- Patch by Benjamin Hubert at Blå Station
- Simple Convenience iron by Laura Nelson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories