Dutch designer Maren Hartveld presented a soft bathtub at the Design Academy Eindhoven graduate show in the Netherlands earlier this month.
"Bringing a new meaning to sinking into one's tub," says Hartveld. "A free-standing soft bathtub made from polyurethene coated foam rubber; not cold and hard like the average bathtub, but soft and warm, and comfortable like a sofa".
Above image by Marjan Holmer.
- Workplace by TAF
- Firemen walk with us by Rietveld Lands…cape
- Faye Toogood "gets fat" with fourth As…semblage furniture collection
- Assa Ashuach at Rabih Hage Gallery
- Sebastian Bergne at The Temporium
- Bocci debuts cloud-shaped 73 glass pen…dant lights
- "Eindhoven has design, it has science …and it has industry"
- Lost Time by Glithero for Perrier-Jou√…ęt
- Scantling by Mathias Hahn for Marset
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories