Saudi Arabia-based telecommunications company STC have designed a wireless internet router that can also be used to hold flowers.
"The STC Router successfully bridges the gap between lifestyle and technology with it’s flower vase functionality," say the designers.
The following is from Saudi Telecom:
STC (Saudi Telecom) was in need for a unique router design that would provoke a positive emotional response. Wireless internet, Voice over IP, land line telephone and wired DSL are all incorporated into this elegant device.
- L40 and L41 by Geoffrey Lilge
- Multi-sensorial Gastronomy by Philips De…sign
- NOVA Shoe by Zaha Hadid for United Nude
- Tube Chair by KiBiSi for Hay
- Erik Spiekermann's first fashion accesso…ries are printed like wearable graph paper
- Roman artefacts influence tableware desi…gns by Jaime Hayón
- Boundaries between analogue and digital …tools "are becoming irrelevant"
- Snow Vases by Maxim Velčovský
- Semi-Rigid Car by Emergent
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories