More from UNStudio: the Dutch architects have completed Star Place department store in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
The structure centres around a 10-storey atrium, where each escalator spirals up to the next floor.
Called Ta Lee Plaza during development, the completed building has been renamed Star Place. More information about the project in our previous story.
Photographs by Christian Richters.
- JYA-rchitects develops affordable homes …for low-income families in South Korea
- TYIN Tegnestue's lopsided house extensio…n creates extra space upstairs
- Q-house by asensio_mah
- 41 Cooper Square by Morphosis
- Reiulf Ramstad completes wooden church w…ith a grand spire beside a Norwegian fjord
- ADN Architectures adds V-shaped extensio…n to Brussels bungalow
- ImagineHouse by A.Masow Design Studio
- House R by Bembé Dellinger
- Secret House by AGi Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories