More from UNStudio: the Dutch architects have completed Star Place department store in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
The structure centres around a 10-storey atrium, where each escalator spirals up to the next floor.
Called Ta Lee Plaza during development, the completed building has been renamed Star Place. More information about the project in our previous story.
Photographs by Christian Richters.
- New pylons by architect Erik Bystrup w…ill "become part of the landscape"
- Eden House by The Practice of Everyday… Design
- Jübergtower Hemer Landmark by Birk + …Heilmeyer and Knippers Helbig Advanced Engineering
- Dog Salon by Horibe Associates
- Family house extension by Franz Archit…ekten clad with diagonal strips of larch
- The Stratford Shoal by Studio Egret We…st
- Microsoft Technology Pavilion takes it…s cues from the Windows 8 interface
- Dezeen archive: mobile architecture
- Lipton Plant creates a nanny flat unde…rneath a London home
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories