More from UNStudio: the Dutch architects have completed Star Place department store in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
The structure centres around a 10-storey atrium, where each escalator spirals up to the next floor.
Called Ta Lee Plaza during development, the completed building has been renamed Star Place. More information about the project in our previous story.
Photographs by Christian Richters.
- Kairos Pavilion by João Quintela and Ti…m Simon
- Coven by Marcelo Alvarenga
- Haifa University Student Centre by Chyut…in Architects
- London's future skyline captured in new …visualisations
- Reboot by Victor Vetterlein
- Hyper-collage photography by Jim Kazanji…an
- House-dT by Daijiro Takakusa
- Evolver by students from ALICE studio at… EPFL
- Dezeen archive: red buildings
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories