More from UNStudio: the Dutch architects have completed Star Place department store in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
The structure centres around a 10-storey atrium, where each escalator spirals up to the next floor.
Called Ta Lee Plaza during development, the completed building has been renamed Star Place. More information about the project in our previous story.
Photographs by Christian Richters.
- Vieux Port pavilion by Foster + Partners
- A-Zero turns an English cow shed into a …timber-framed family home
- Paris' tallest housing block in over 40 …years is clad with gold and silver metal
- Wonder Wall at Selfridges
- COBE's Copenhagen kindergarten designed …as a "village for children"
- Metal Shutter Houses by Shigeru Ban Arch…itects and Dean Maltz Architect
- Jerwood Gallery by HAT Projects
- Concrete canopy creates two-storey terra…ce for home and clinic by Graux & Baeyens
- Movie: Jacques Herzog at the Serpentine …Gallery Pavilion
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories