More from UNStudio: the Dutch architects have completed Star Place department store in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
The structure centres around a 10-storey atrium, where each escalator spirals up to the next floor.
Called Ta Lee Plaza during development, the completed building has been renamed Star Place. More information about the project in our previous story.
Photographs by Christian Richters.
- Zaha Hadid's Hong Kong Innovation Tower …laid bare in new movie and photographs
- Bright red mirrors clad Jean Nouvel's ad…dition to a French wine-making estate
- Villa N°14 by Dellekamp Arquitectos
- Vega Cottage by Kolman Boye Architects r…eferences weathered Norwegian boathouses
- Takeru Shoji Architects tops a timber-cl…ad Japanese house with a "big hat"
- Villa Midgård by DAPstockholm
- Lebbeus Woods: Early Drawings
- Gardens by the Bay by Grant Associates a…nd Wilkinson Eyre Architects
- Two Verandas by Gus Wüstemann
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories