More from UNStudio: the Dutch architects have completed Star Place department store in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
The structure centres around a 10-storey atrium, where each escalator spirals up to the next floor.
Called Ta Lee Plaza during development, the completed building has been renamed Star Place. More information about the project in our previous story.
Photographs by Christian Richters.
- Prince of Wales Visitors Centre by RMA A…rchitects
- Office interior by Tsubasa Iwahashi brin…gs the outside in with hanging baskets and a shed
- Blackened timber house by Harunatsu-Arch… is divided by a stepped floor
- BMW Welt by Coop Himmelb[l]au 2
- Mountain Lodge on Sognefjorden by Haptic
- Honeycomb perforations speckle facade of… Campus Netzwerk office by Format Elf Architekten
- Stoaninger Distillery by Hammerschmid Pa…chl Seebacher Architekten
- 3D printed houses are "not that far off"
- Red Diamond by Chiasmus Partners
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories