The range includes thermos jugs, porcelain tableware and glasses.
The thermos jug can also be used as a tea pot by inserting a stainless steel strainer.
The tableware is available in black, white, grey and turquoise, while the jugs are available in black and white. Saucers are sized to act as lids for the bowls in the range.
The following text is from Authentics:
PIU designed by Patrick Frey
The PIU series brings a consistent design of tableware, glass and thermos jug to your table.
Despite their different materials, the elegant, slightly waisted PIU thermos jug of high-gloss plastic and the equally waisted PIU porcelain tableware with matching glassware exhibit a homogeneous quality.
Thanks to its intelligent plop-top closure with silicone membrane, the thermos jug can be opened and closed using just one hand.
Whether for conference table or dining table, you can rely on PIU’s vacuum glass insert to maintain the temperature of hot or cold drinks.
With the matching, stainless steel tea strainer insert, the thermos jug also makes a perfectly adequate teapot.
The PIU thermos jug can be taken apart in a matter of seconds, making it easy to clean, inside and out.
It takes a full litre and is available in white and black.
PIU tableware comprises dinner plates (Ø 27 cm), soup plates (Ø23cm), dessert plates (Ø 21 cm), bowls (Ø 26 and 20 cm), small bowls (Ø 14 cm), egg cups (Ø 5.5 cm), mugs for coffee or tea, cups and saucers, espresso cups, milk jug and sugar bowl, as well as three square platters (15 x 15 cm, 15 x 34 cm, 32 x 26 cm).
Incidentally: saucers can be used as lids for bowls and small bowls. For example, the 27 cm plate fits the 26 cm bowl, or the espresso saucers the sugar bowl. The tableware is available in black, white, grey and turquoise. The matching glassware comprises drinking glasses (0.25 and 0.4 l), a carafe (0.75 l) and two vases and is available in turquoise, black and clear.
Design: Patrick Frey
More stories about Patrick Frey on Dezeen:
- Magnetised clay defies gravity to form c…eramics by Jólan van der Wiel
- Six of the best electric and hybrid car …designs from the Geneva Motor Show
- Health-monitoring components designed fo…r Google's Project Ara modular smartphone
- FID celebrates native Italian material w…ith Terracotta Everyday collection
- Campanas design Camper store in Berlin
- New S14-1 Collection by Nixon is now ava…ilable at Dezeen Watch Store
- Threshold by Allison Urban
- Looks Like Music by Yuri Suzuki
- Hassell and Draisci Studio create "Londo…n's first sleeperie" to encourage daytime naps
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories