Designer Denis Guidone has designed four new watches, including this one called Ora Imprecisa.
The hour and minute hands of Ora Imprecisa (above) are represented by black and red squiggles respectively.
The Ora ilLegale clock (above) can be tilted on its base to set it forward one hour for summer time.
The red minute hand of Tempo Libero (below) is painted onto the rotating watch face, while the black hour hand uses a normal mechanism.
(Err)ore (above) has a red, jagged hand representing the passing minutes.
"Both hands together resemble a graphical gestures, a shape that changes as time passes," says Guidone.
More watches by Denis Guidone on Dezeen:
- Out of The Box by Tom Dixon, Front and 5….5 Designers
- Silver Candlesticks by David Taylor
- Eley Kishimoto introduces its first hand…-printed wallpaper collection
- Craig Robins: "Furniture companies key t…o regenerating Miami Design District"
- Pentagram rebrands MIT Media Lab with gr…id-generated glyphs
- BIG Chair Project for Jamie Oliver at Re…public of Fritz Hansen
- Designers Lucy.D rethink "kitsch" Vienne…se cakes for historic Café Landtmann
- Design High at Louise Blouin Foundation
- DNA furniture by Tjep. and Dutch DNA
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories