Designer Denis Guidone has designed four new watches, including this one called Ora Imprecisa.
The hour and minute hands of Ora Imprecisa (above) are represented by black and red squiggles respectively.
The Ora ilLegale clock (above) can be tilted on its base to set it forward one hour for summer time.
The red minute hand of Tempo Libero (below) is painted onto the rotating watch face, while the black hour hand uses a normal mechanism.
(Err)ore (above) has a red, jagged hand representing the passing minutes.
"Both hands together resemble a graphical gestures, a shape that changes as time passes," says Guidone.
More watches by Denis Guidone on Dezeen:
- Richard Meier for Pierre Junod
- James Lee designs Paperclip Armrest to e…nd elbow grapples on the plane
- Simplissimo by Jean Nouvel for Ligne Ros…et
- Drone grown from fungus-like material me…lts if it crash lands
- Dolfi is a tiny ultrasonic washing machi…ne for delicate clothes
- Barber and Osgerby draw on the colours o…f London for tile range
- dezeen loves... Peter Callesen's papercu…ts
- Once Upon a Dream by Mathieu Lehanneur f…or Veuve Clicquot
- Bokja for The Quirico Company
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories