Designer Denis Guidone has designed four new watches, including this one called Ora Imprecisa.
The hour and minute hands of Ora Imprecisa (above) are represented by black and red squiggles respectively.
The Ora ilLegale clock (above) can be tilted on its base to set it forward one hour for summer time.
The red minute hand of Tempo Libero (below) is painted onto the rotating watch face, while the black hour hand uses a normal mechanism.
(Err)ore (above) has a red, jagged hand representing the passing minutes.
"Both hands together resemble a graphical gestures, a shape that changes as time passes," says Guidone.
More watches by Denis Guidone on Dezeen:
- Bono's Laser Stage Suit by Moritz Wald…emeyer
- Banksy on Essex Road
- Fuse by Note Design Studio for Ex.t
- "The grid is the underwear of the book…" - Massimo Vignelli
- First collection from new Dublin desig…n brand includes a table with a hammock underneath
- Dirk Vander Kooij uses a robotic arm t…o print vases from scrap plastic
- Balloon by Crous & Calogero for Estilu…z
- P’9521 mobile phone by Porsche Desig…n
- Kiwa bench by Hyung Suk Cho
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories