Designer Denis Guidone has designed four new watches, including this one called Ora Imprecisa.
The hour and minute hands of Ora Imprecisa (above) are represented by black and red squiggles respectively.
The Ora ilLegale clock (above) can be tilted on its base to set it forward one hour for summer time.
The red minute hand of Tempo Libero (below) is painted onto the rotating watch face, while the black hour hand uses a normal mechanism.
(Err)ore (above) has a red, jagged hand representing the passing minutes.
"Both hands together resemble a graphical gestures, a shape that changes as time passes," says Guidone.
More watches by Denis Guidone on Dezeen:
- Plastic Polo for Lacoste by Michael Youn…g
- Building by Earnest Studio and Emilie Pa…llard
- FuelBand at NikeFuel Station
- Movisi launches Peter Marigold shelving
- Izabela Bołoz's Intersections modules i…nterlock to form street furniture
- Food and Design videos: Kiki van Eijk
- Clarity Bike by Designaffairs
- Mercury by Ziiiro available in new colou…rs at Dezeen Watch Store
- Phurniture shows Morel’s Computational… Chair
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories