Designer Denis Guidone has designed four new watches, including this one called Ora Imprecisa.
The hour and minute hands of Ora Imprecisa (above) are represented by black and red squiggles respectively.
The Ora ilLegale clock (above) can be tilted on its base to set it forward one hour for summer time.
The red minute hand of Tempo Libero (below) is painted onto the rotating watch face, while the black hour hand uses a normal mechanism.
(Err)ore (above) has a red, jagged hand representing the passing minutes.
"Both hands together resemble a graphical gestures, a shape that changes as time passes," says Guidone.
More watches by Denis Guidone on Dezeen:
- Truncheons by Cmmnwlth
- Cinque Terre by Ljiljana Majkić
- 4foldlow by George Rice for Formtank
- Black Forest by Outofstock for Ligne Ros…et
- Movie: tour of Design Interactions at Sh…ow RCA 2012 with Tony Dunne
- Jule Waibel’s pine cone-shaped seats a…re made by steam-folding wool felt
- Program Your 808 by Rob Ricketts
- Lift by Staffan Holm for One Nordic
- Totem de.dos by Brut Deluxe Architecture… + Design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories