Designer Denis Guidone has designed four new watches, including this one called Ora Imprecisa.
The hour and minute hands of Ora Imprecisa (above) are represented by black and red squiggles respectively.
The Ora ilLegale clock (above) can be tilted on its base to set it forward one hour for summer time.
The red minute hand of Tempo Libero (below) is painted onto the rotating watch face, while the black hour hand uses a normal mechanism.
(Err)ore (above) has a red, jagged hand representing the passing minutes.
"Both hands together resemble a graphical gestures, a shape that changes as time passes," says Guidone.
More watches by Denis Guidone on Dezeen:
- Stefan Sagmeister in Belgrade
- The Migration of Mel and Judith by Thoma…s Hillier
- Free Falling by Ezri Tarazi
- "My ladders provide an imaginative route… across the road" - Gitta Gschwendtner
- Lomme bed by Cycle 13
- New watches at the Dezeen Watch Store
- Reddress by Company
- Confession by Nick Ross
- Colourless scenes whizz past during musi…c video for The Road
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories