The seating is available in black and white leather, with or without a back rest.
IMM Cologne continues until Sunday, 25 January.
The following information is from Walter Knoll:
Foster 510. International design by the renowned architect and Pritzker Prize winner.
Minimum form, maximum comfort. With that special feel for detail: fine stitched piping and drawn-in leather divide the comfort zone.
Foster 510 is reminiscent of the classic English club armchair. Hundreds of pocket springs are just the thing for sophisticated sitting. With or without a backrest. Discreet stability is provided by the minimalist legs.
- Crowd Candlesticks by David Taylor
- W-eye by Matteo Ragni for MAWOOD
- Melissa + Campana
- Sophia Chang installs stretchy fabric …tunnels through a gallery
- Marc Newson designs limited-edition sa…murai sword
- "It's easy for young designers to get …stuck in Berlin"
- Live from the Design Museum
- Superyachts by Zaha Hadid for Blohm+Vo…ss
- Second collection by Vík Prjónsdótt…ir
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories