The seating is available in black and white leather, with or without a back rest.
IMM Cologne continues until Sunday, 25 January.
The following information is from Walter Knoll:
Foster 510. International design by the renowned architect and Pritzker Prize winner.
Minimum form, maximum comfort. With that special feel for detail: fine stitched piping and drawn-in leather divide the comfort zone.
Foster 510 is reminiscent of the classic English club armchair. Hundreds of pocket springs are just the thing for sophisticated sitting. With or without a backrest. Discreet stability is provided by the minimalist legs.
- REK bookcase by Reinier de Jong
- Vinge table lamp by Note for Örsjö Bel…ysning
- Prada Prototypes auction by AMO
- Domestic wind turbine by Ben Storan
- Pressed Chair by Harry Thaler
- Re-Imagined Chair by Studiomama for the …Stepney Green Design Collection
- Michael Graves' kettle for Alessi was "a… best-seller for 15 years"
- Boom Boom speaker by Mathieu Lehanneur h…as 20 faces
- Biomimicry chair by Lilian van Daal repl…aces traditional upholstery with 3D-printed structure
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories