The seating is available in black and white leather, with or without a back rest.
IMM Cologne continues until Sunday, 25 January.
The following information is from Walter Knoll:
Foster 510. International design by the renowned architect and Pritzker Prize winner.
Minimum form, maximum comfort. With that special feel for detail: fine stitched piping and drawn-in leather divide the comfort zone.
Foster 510 is reminiscent of the classic English club armchair. Hundreds of pocket springs are just the thing for sophisticated sitting. With or without a backrest. Discreet stability is provided by the minimalist legs.
- Offcut and Slab stools by Tom Dixon
- Insert by Leo Yiu
- Ribbon coat rack by Hemal Patel
- Patchwork by Amy Hunting
- Dezeen podcast: Airside at the Design Mu…seum
- Claesson Koivisto Rune unveils Xtra Larg…e modular table for Offecct
- Up by TAF for Muuto
- Snoop and Woopy by Karim Rashid for B-Li…ne
- Ideas wanted for a more cycle-friendly L…ondon
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories