The seating is available in black and white leather, with or without a back rest.
IMM Cologne continues until Sunday, 25 January.
The following information is from Walter Knoll:
Foster 510. International design by the renowned architect and Pritzker Prize winner.
Minimum form, maximum comfort. With that special feel for detail: fine stitched piping and drawn-in leather divide the comfort zone.
Foster 510 is reminiscent of the classic English club armchair. Hundreds of pocket springs are just the thing for sophisticated sitting. With or without a backrest. Discreet stability is provided by the minimalist legs.
- Joel Karlsson designs pebble-shaped pend…ant lights for Örsjö Belysning
- Design Museum Collection App: lights
- Ziiiro launches Eclipse watch with float…ing markers and luminous dial
- Iskos-Berlin updates the plastic shell c…hair with recyclable equivalent
- Analogia #001 by Andrea Mancuso and Emil…ia Serra
- Designers of the future at Design Miami/…Basel
- Coming soon: driverless trains, planes a…nd automobiles
- Double Side by Matali Crasset for Danese
- The Bombay Sapphire Prize in Milan: vide…o diary day 2
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories