Artist and designer Luke Morgan has created an installation for the offices of property developers Cathedral, located in a converted church in London.
Hanging in the entrance lobby of the office designed by architects Alford Hall Monaghan Morris and measuring six by four feet, the installation is made of welded, plasma-cut, mild steel.
Cathedral share the building with Old Operating Theatre Museum; the skull-shaped design is made up of shapes that represent surgical equipment and ecclesiastical symbols.
More Dezeen stories about Luke Morgan:
- KK Outlet by Fashion Architecture Taste
- Towel Hanger by Hiroomi Tahara
- Piet side table by Hugo Passos for the S…tepney Green Design Collection
- Furniture by Atelier Van Lieshout at Car…penters Workshop Gallery
- Concrete Things by Komplot for Nola
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: up to 40…% off LunaTik watches
- "The grid is the underwear of the book" …- Massimo Vignelli
- Bobble by Karim Rashid
- Disfatto by Denis Guidone for D3co
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories