Artist and designer Luke Morgan has created an installation for the offices of property developers Cathedral, located in a converted church in London.
Hanging in the entrance lobby of the office designed by architects Alford Hall Monaghan Morris and measuring six by four feet, the installation is made of welded, plasma-cut, mild steel.
Cathedral share the building with Old Operating Theatre Museum; the skull-shaped design is made up of shapes that represent surgical equipment and ecclesiastical symbols.
More Dezeen stories about Luke Morgan:
- At One by Charlotte Kingsnorth
- Stair-Rover by Po-Chih Lai update
- Tableware by Kathryn Hinton
- New Basics by Alain Berteau for Objekten
- dezeen at Design Miami/Basel
- Ground by Michael Antrobus
- Bottleware by Nendo for Coca-Cola
- Luminous red arches by LIKEarchitects in…stalled at Portuguese palace
- Decanterlight by Lee Broom at The Tempor…ium
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories