Artist and designer Luke Morgan has created an installation for the offices of property developers Cathedral, located in a converted church in London.
Hanging in the entrance lobby of the office designed by architects Alford Hall Monaghan Morris and measuring six by four feet, the installation is made of welded, plasma-cut, mild steel.
Cathedral share the building with Old Operating Theatre Museum; the skull-shaped design is made up of shapes that represent surgical equipment and ecclesiastical symbols.
More Dezeen stories about Luke Morgan:
- Dezeen and designjunction launch map …of West End Design Quarter 2014
- Eat Drink Design at Dutch Design Week
- Smith Pro by Jonathan Olivares for Dan…ese
- Seracs sofa by Alfredo Häberli
- Shenu: Hydrolemic System by Takram
- Design Indaba videos: Revital Cohen
- Air Heads by Héctor Serrano
- Pencil-case pen and Pencil V2.0 by Yan…g:Ripol
- Deviazione and 3Dzionale by Guido Garo…tti
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories