Artist and designer Luke Morgan has created an installation for the offices of property developers Cathedral, located in a converted church in London.
Hanging in the entrance lobby of the office designed by architects Alford Hall Monaghan Morris and measuring six by four feet, the installation is made of welded, plasma-cut, mild steel.
Cathedral share the building with Old Operating Theatre Museum; the skull-shaped design is made up of shapes that represent surgical equipment and ecclesiastical symbols.
More Dezeen stories about Luke Morgan:
- BIG Chair Project for Jamie Oliver at Re…public of Fritz Hansen
- Ross Lovegrove exhibits sculptural light…s in Barrisol pavilion at Biennale Interieur 2014
- Studio Swine extends collection of produ…cts made from hair
- Frost by Mars
- Ivy by Thomas Bernstrand for Swedese
- Dune by Rainer Mutsch
- Area Bed by Alain Gilles for Magnitude
- Vitra Virus by Pieke Bergmans
- Clock for an Architect by Daniel Weil
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories