Artist and designer Luke Morgan has created an installation for the offices of property developers Cathedral, located in a converted church in London.
Hanging in the entrance lobby of the office designed by architects Alford Hall Monaghan Morris and measuring six by four feet, the installation is made of welded, plasma-cut, mild steel.
Cathedral share the building with Old Operating Theatre Museum; the skull-shaped design is made up of shapes that represent surgical equipment and ecclesiastical symbols.
More Dezeen stories about Luke Morgan:
- Benjamin Hubert patterns ceramic contain…ers with raised seams
- Continue Time by Sander Mulder
- iFlash One by KiBiSi
- Nendo rethinks Hello Kitty for men's T-s…hirt range
- Making of the LunaTik by Scott Wilson
- Martin the Mule by Ibride
- Nader Faghihzadeh of BMW
- Fish Lamps by Frank Gehry
- Smile Makers by Ramblin' Brands
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories