The Fergana collection was launched at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan this week.
See all our stories from Milan 09 in our special category.
Here's some text from Moroso:
The Fergana collection displays the results of a careful study of textiles, which combine ancient weaving techniques from Uzbekistan with European industrial-manufacturing techniques. The collection is made up of an exceptionally comfortable, large-sized modular sofa which can become a monobloc.
The frame is made entirely of wood. The sofa is not intended to be placed against a wall but as an island, which is the way Uzbek seating is traditionally arranged. Large cushions on the seat make the sofa particularly comfortable and snug.
- Eco Warrior by Rezon
- The Guest by Jaime Hayón for Lladró
- OK lamp by Konstantin Grcic for Flos
- Prop-er Benches by Oscar Medley-Whitfiel…d
- London by Hand by Jenni Sparks at Dezeen… Super Store
- Musterzimmer at Depot Basel
- Kate Moross applies "psychedelia" to Wil…d Beasts music video
- Discipline launches in Milan
- Church Street Bench by Bahbak Hashemi-Ne…zhad
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories