Jawbone Prime features enhanced audio and the product is now available in a variety of colours under the name Ear Candy.
Jawbone Prime has an earbud instead of the earloop in the earlier version.
Here's further information from fuseproject:
Jawbone and fuseproject continue their partnership with the launch of Jawbone Prime and Earcandy today. Jawbone PRIME brings consumers even better audio quality, improved comfort and fresh, fun color choices.
EARCANDY is a summer color burst, to bring self-expression and a smile to our line-up. The 4 colors represent great skin-tone complements and contrast, as well as personal style one cannot resist, this reinforces the basic notion that anything that the consumer wears makes a statement, and it should be designed as such...this is what we call EARCANDY.
This release continues Aliph’s tradition of marrying technology and design to deliver the best Bluetooth headset on the market. Jawbone PRIME and its EARCANDY colors are available today for pre-order at www.jawbone.com and will be sold in retail stores nationally starting May 1, 2009.
- Melt by Agnieszka Bar
- Eileen Gray was "disappointed that she w…as forgotten" - Zeev Aram
- Digital Explorers: Discovery at Metropol…itan Works
- Job Office collection by Studio Job for …Lensvelt
- Take Time by Mathieu Lehanneur at Dezeen… Watch Store
- X Hanger by Kfir Schwalb
- Layered fabric chair by Richard Hutten t…o launch in Milan
- Efficient Home by Mathieu Lehanneur for …Schneider Electric
- Design performances in Basel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories