The black and white Villa Julia comes with stickers so children can personalise their playhouse.
See all our stories from Milan in our special Milan 09 category.
- Tokyo Designers Week interviews: Max Lam…b
- Urban Picnic by Gareth Neal
- Job Office collection by Studio Job for …Lensvelt
- The Invisibles by Tokujin Yoshioka for K…artell
- Richard Meier for Pierre Junod
- Studio Job celebrates roadworks with Det…our furniture collection
- Vacuum-packed models installed at Iris v…an Herpen's Paris Fashion Week show
- Dutch designer Maarten Baas shows us his… studio that "used to be a farm"
- Urban Nebula by Zaha Hadid
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories