The units are made of powder-coated steel with glass shelves.
Here's some more information from Sander Mulder:
In a few decades our whole world economy has become reliant on the containerization of our supply lines. Known the world over for its indestructible appearance and boxy look, the shipping container is one of the best known industrial archetypes.
This modular storage system is inspired by the wonderful colour mosaics that sprout to life in every harbor and container terminal the world around.
The individual pieces can be stacked and rotated around in endless (colour-) combinations, to create your personal container terminal for all domestic storage uses.
Colour(s): available in all RAL colours.
Dimensions (HxWXD): Small:50x100x50cm, Medium:100x100x50cm, Large:200x100x50cm.
Weight: Small: 40kg, Medium: 90 kg, Large: 120 kg.
Material: powder coated steel, stained glass.
Design: Sander Mulder.
- UFO over Gdansk by Peter Coffin and Cini…mod Studio
- The Guest by Jaime Hayón for Lladró
- World Clock by 11+ rolls to change time …zones
- Moooi launches carpet company that can p…rint photo-realistic designs
- Glück XL by Naomi Paul in The Changing …Room at Dezeen Super Store
- Kaki side tables by Kenyon Yeh
- AVL Glyder by Atelier Van Lieshout for L…ensvelt
- Jaktogo by John Power
- O by Tokujin Yoshioka at Dezeen Watch St…ore
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories