The new Trattoria collection (above and below) consists of a table and chair both with solid beech legs. The chair has a textured polycarbonate seats and the table has a HPL laminate top.
The Pipe collection (below), consisting of a stacking chair, a stacking stool and a table, is made from tubular aluminium frames and punched steel plates.
Pipe was launched by Magis in Milan last year.
The Pipe table (above) has a beech plywood top.
See all our stories from Milan in our special Milan 09 category.
- Units for Reconstruction by Miguel Vie…ira Baptista
- Gijs+Emmy exhibition of Futuristic jew…ellery to open at the Stedelijk Museum
- Featured event: Show RCA 2011
- The Hidden Chairs by Ibride
- Room shelving system functions like a …huge shape-sorter toy
- Peroni Collaborazioni Talks: Fabio Nov…embre part 2
- Prada Prototypes auction by AMO
- Studio Job's Pussy Cats sculptures cap…ture aggressive feline behaviour
- Cauliflowers create moulds for "monste…r" stool by Studio Pasternak
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories