The new Trattoria collection (above and below) consists of a table and chair both with solid beech legs. The chair has a textured polycarbonate seats and the table has a HPL laminate top.
The Pipe collection (below), consisting of a stacking chair, a stacking stool and a table, is made from tubular aluminium frames and punched steel plates.
Pipe was launched by Magis in Milan last year.
The Pipe table (above) has a beech plywood top.
See all our stories from Milan in our special Milan 09 category.
- Rememberme by Tobias Juretzek for Casama…nia
- Interactive slideshow: furniture and hom…eware from Danish brand Hay
- Furniture by Benjamin Hubert for De La E…spada
- Claudio Chair by Arquitectura-G
- Dissecting the Dandy by Form Us With Lov…e
- Sebastian Cox and Lorna Singleton use an…cient crafting technique to weave wooden furniture
- Paper Space by Studio Glowacka and Maria… Fulford Architects
- Narcissus vases by New Craft let plants …bask in their own reflections
- Batucada collection by Jahara Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories