The new Trattoria collection (above and below) consists of a table and chair both with solid beech legs. The chair has a textured polycarbonate seats and the table has a HPL laminate top.
The Pipe collection (below), consisting of a stacking chair, a stacking stool and a table, is made from tubular aluminium frames and punched steel plates.
Pipe was launched by Magis in Milan last year.
The Pipe table (above) has a beech plywood top.
See all our stories from Milan in our special Milan 09 category.
- The Other Way by Carl Clerkin
- Francis Giacobetti photographs leaping d…ancers wearing Issey Miyake's pleated garments
- Dramprom by Roger Arquer
- Music Cage by Nendo
- Earl by llot llov
- Ora-Ito at Belgrade Design Week
- Bethan Laura Wood creates installation o…f oversized canapés for lettuce-shaped plates
- Milk Brother by Po-Chih Lai at Show RCA …2012
- Pylon by Marcus Abrahamsson and Kristoff…er Fagerström for Nola
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories