The new Trattoria collection (above and below) consists of a table and chair both with solid beech legs. The chair has a textured polycarbonate seats and the table has a HPL laminate top.
The Pipe collection (below), consisting of a stacking chair, a stacking stool and a table, is made from tubular aluminium frames and punched steel plates.
Pipe was launched by Magis in Milan last year.
The Pipe table (above) has a beech plywood top.
See all our stories from Milan in our special Milan 09 category.
- Nika Zupanc bases furniture collection f…or Sé on "an imaginary private sports club"
- Zsanett Szirmay turns cross-stitch patte…rns into musical scores
- DS3 by Citroën
- Campana Brothers video interview 2
- Mirror #180 by Halb/Halb
- Dezeen podcast: Konstantin Grcic at the …Serpentine Gallery
- False Friends by Coarse
- Faye Toogood "gets fat" with fourth Asse…mblage furniture collection
- Decanterlight by Lee Broom for the Step…ney Green Design Collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories