The new Trattoria collection (above and below) consists of a table and chair both with solid beech legs. The chair has a textured polycarbonate seats and the table has a HPL laminate top.
The Pipe collection (below), consisting of a stacking chair, a stacking stool and a table, is made from tubular aluminium frames and punched steel plates.
Pipe was launched by Magis in Milan last year.
The Pipe table (above) has a beech plywood top.
See all our stories from Milan in our special Milan 09 category.
- Stream of Light by Olivia Lee and Alieno…r de Chambrier
- Tile Stove Project by Dick van Hoff for …Royal Tichelaar Makkum
- Dezeen Screen: Rise for Japan by Milton …Glaser
- Products of Silviculture by Sebastian Co…x
- Function follows form in Bruno Schilling…er's Unidentiﬁed products collection
- Now Isn't That Lovely by Stephen Johnson
- Water Table Object by Heng Zhi
- SWOC by ett la benn
- Plastic bottles woven with wicker form C…himbarongo shades for PET Lamps project
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories