The new Trattoria collection (above and below) consists of a table and chair both with solid beech legs. The chair has a textured polycarbonate seats and the table has a HPL laminate top.
The Pipe collection (below), consisting of a stacking chair, a stacking stool and a table, is made from tubular aluminium frames and punched steel plates.
Pipe was launched by Magis in Milan last year.
The Pipe table (above) has a beech plywood top.
See all our stories from Milan in our special Milan 09 category.
- Autographer camera by OMG Life with Chau…han Studio
- Pivot by Shay Alkalay
- WhiteOut by SpaceOperaForm
- Deimatic Clothing mimics animal defence …mechanisms to get women cycling
- Wooden stool with a gaping mouth stores …a magazine within its seat
- One engine fits all in Re-do Studio's Bi…o 50 project
- New photos of work by Heath Nash
- Open Source Sea Chair by Studio Swine
- Slim Chips by Hafsteinn Juliusson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories