The new Trattoria collection (above and below) consists of a table and chair both with solid beech legs. The chair has a textured polycarbonate seats and the table has a HPL laminate top.
The Pipe collection (below), consisting of a stacking chair, a stacking stool and a table, is made from tubular aluminium frames and punched steel plates.
Pipe was launched by Magis in Milan last year.
The Pipe table (above) has a beech plywood top.
See all our stories from Milan in our special Milan 09 category.
- Microbial Home by Philips Design
- Nendo's Float stool for Moroso looks imp…ossible
- Identity Parade by Adam Nathaniel Furman
- Movie: Thomas Heatherwick on designing a… new bus for London
- Delta by Inga Sempé for Tectona
- The crash was "very healthy" for collect…ible design, says Design Miami's Rodman Primack
- Jule Waibel’s pine cone-shaped seats a…re made by steam-folding wool felt
- Soft Hercules by FAT
- Itisy table by Philippine Lemaire for Li…gne Roset
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories