The new Trattoria collection (above and below) consists of a table and chair both with solid beech legs. The chair has a textured polycarbonate seats and the table has a HPL laminate top.
The Pipe collection (below), consisting of a stacking chair, a stacking stool and a table, is made from tubular aluminium frames and punched steel plates.
Pipe was launched by Magis in Milan last year.
The Pipe table (above) has a beech plywood top.
See all our stories from Milan in our special Milan 09 category.
- Design Museum Collection App: chairs
- Tram Stop in Alicante by Subarquitectura
- Greenpeace and Jason Bruges at 100% Ligh…t
- Hypnagogia by Ryo Matsui Architects
- Jean Paul Gaultier x Melissa
- Bearina by Ronen Kadushin
- Shanghai by hop!design
- Seamless collection by Zaha Hadid
- Burden Chair by Apirak Leenharattanarak
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories