The solid maple chair is so named because it is made from twenty-two pieces of timber.
It also features an upholstered seat and back, and has a leather-covered tray beneath the seat.
That's all the info we have for now... but we have lots of images of the chair and the manufacturing process...
- Pernilla shoes by Cat Potter
- Heath Nash at Design Indaba
- Change the Record by Paul Cocksedge
- Crown by Chris Martin for Massproducti…ons
- Jar Tops by Jorre van Ast
- Andrea Salvetti at Dilmos
- Technology and design: makingthe world… around us
- Shane Schneck's Bollard light is four …lamps in one
- Dezeen Platform: Jan Rose
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories