The solid maple chair is so named because it is made from twenty-two pieces of timber.
It also features an upholstered seat and back, and has a leather-covered tray beneath the seat.
That's all the info we have for now... but we have lots of images of the chair and the manufacturing process...
- EKWC offers residencies
- Carousel by Adam Goodrum
- "We need to redesign our thinking with L…ED lamps" - Marcel Wanders
- Daniel Widrig creates wearable sculpture…s based on a 3D scan of the body
- The Pegasi by Konarska-Konarski
- Axel Bluhme's drum machine triggers soun…ds using rotating discs of magnets
- Marija Puipaitė shapes Embracing Touch …seats with the outline of her legs
- Young designers transform beetles into p…lastic and printing ink
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories