The solid maple chair is so named because it is made from twenty-two pieces of timber.
It also features an upholstered seat and back, and has a leather-covered tray beneath the seat.
That's all the info we have for now... but we have lots of images of the chair and the manufacturing process...
- Penda creates landscape of purple pillar…s for audio-visual installation in a Chinese park
- Dora by Jeong Yong
- Bifurcations by Robert Stadler
- David Ericsson "revels in beech" to crea…te Madonna Chair for Gärsnäs
- Croatian designer creates giant light sh…ow by illuminating shipyard cranes
- Foglie by Matali Crasset for Pallucco
- Matteo Thun for VitrA
- Sang Yoon exaggerates garments with plas…tic sleeves for Central Saint Martins collection
- Tafelstukken by Daphna Isaacs and Lauren…s Manders
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories