The solid maple chair is so named because it is made from twenty-two pieces of timber.
It also features an upholstered seat and back, and has a leather-covered tray beneath the seat.
That's all the info we have for now... but we have lots of images of the chair and the manufacturing process...
- YO by Victor Vetterlein
- Movie: Tokujin Yoshioka – Spectrum
- Ixion windowless private jet by Technico…n Design offers immersive panoramic views
- Outlined silk layers fold across dresses… by Christopher Kane
- Great Indoors Awards winners
- Ora by Denis Guidone at Dezeen Watch Sto…re
- Paper birds by Diana Beltran Herrera
- Nike UK Headquarters redesign by Rosie L…ee
- Rainbow Church by Tokujin Yoshioka
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories