The bar features a faceted wall composed of blue, triangular mirror-tiles and has a conference table at one end of the bar.
Photographs are by Frank Gielen.
The information below is from Puresang:
Grey Goose bar
Grey goose vodka asked Puresang to design a full operating bar in their headquarters in Brussels. The design became a very exciting play of blue mirrors, cut in triangles and mounted in 3D against the wall to create more depth and tactility in the rather small space. The client asked for a high-roller drinking environment that could also be used as a meeting room. That’s why the high gloss bar runs over in the meeting table.
The atmospheric light structure is custom made for this project and reflects the sparkles of ice. The wall at the end of the bar gives the room a dramatic feel without being too ‘product placing’. The bottles are used as a screen that feels as an ice wall.
Light and projection of light are the main features in this room, creating different perspectives by changing the way you're located in the space.
What: bar in headquarters Brussels
Where: Brussels, Belgium
Design by: Puresang
Pictures by: Frank Gielen
- Renovated apartment by Romero Vallejo Ar…quitectos
- Camper store in Lyon by Studio Makkink &… Bey
- Power Plant by Geneto
- Bouncing on Top of the World by Checkini…t
- Casa Leanza by Sergio Calatroni Artroom
- Andrew Pilkington combines two Notting H…ill apartments with a central atrium
- Merry-go-round Coat Rack by Studio Wieki… Somers wins Dutch Design Awards 2009
- Indigo Hotel by Sebastián Irarrazaval 2
- Aesop East Hampton by NADAAA
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories