The bar features a faceted wall composed of blue, triangular mirror-tiles and has a conference table at one end of the bar.
Photographs are by Frank Gielen.
The information below is from Puresang:
Grey Goose bar
Grey goose vodka asked Puresang to design a full operating bar in their headquarters in Brussels. The design became a very exciting play of blue mirrors, cut in triangles and mounted in 3D against the wall to create more depth and tactility in the rather small space. The client asked for a high-roller drinking environment that could also be used as a meeting room. That’s why the high gloss bar runs over in the meeting table.
The atmospheric light structure is custom made for this project and reflects the sparkles of ice. The wall at the end of the bar gives the room a dramatic feel without being too ‘product placing’. The bottles are used as a screen that feels as an ice wall.
Light and projection of light are the main features in this room, creating different perspectives by changing the way you're located in the space.
What: bar in headquarters Brussels
Where: Brussels, Belgium
Design by: Puresang
Pictures by: Frank Gielen
- Visitors to Lisbon's Vertigo Climbing …Center can clamber on the cafe
- Bela Cintra 1235 by Triptyque
- Double OO ’96 by Case-Real
- Alter Store by 3Gatti Architecture Stu…dio
- 2D/3D Chairs by Yoichi Yamamoto for Is…sey Miyake
- Tables, benches and an ironing board u…nfurl from the walls of a Madrid apartment by Elii Architects
- Arroios Apartment by Tiago Filipe Sant…os
- Stitch Room by Ronan & Erwan Bouroulle…c
- Inside Awards: call for entries
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories