The system consists of a range of upholstered sofas, chaise longues and single beds that can be arranged in various combinations.
Urquiola has also designed accessories including tables, storage and lamps for the system.
See all our stories from Milan 09 in our special category.
Here's some info from Molteni&C:
Night&Dayis a seating system based on the theme of versatility, the interpretation of spaces through new innovative solutions. Irony, comfort, taste, imagination and rationality come together in this new design by Patricia Urquiola.
The various solutions – important sofa, chaise longue or comfortable single bed – are all based on the idea of transformation.
A design without limits: colours, sizes, adjustable back and accessories to contain or display everyday objects can be combined together to give free expression to individual taste and satisfy individual needs.
- Ekokook by Faltazi
- The Yachiyo metal rug by Philippe Malo…uin
- Mori pendant lamps by Rich Brilliant W…illing encase light in a cocoon
- Christmas lights in Madrid by Teresa S…apey
- Aplomb by Lucidi and Pevere for Foscar…ini
- Docks for Ophelis by Grosch + Meier
- [d3] contest winners at IMM Cologne 20…09
- Dezeen selects the top 7 things to see… at London Design Festival 2014
- Furniture by Postfossil
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories