The system consists of a range of upholstered sofas, chaise longues and single beds that can be arranged in various combinations.
Urquiola has also designed accessories including tables, storage and lamps for the system.
See all our stories from Milan 09 in our special category.
Here's some info from Molteni&C:
Night&Dayis a seating system based on the theme of versatility, the interpretation of spaces through new innovative solutions. Irony, comfort, taste, imagination and rationality come together in this new design by Patricia Urquiola.
The various solutions – important sofa, chaise longue or comfortable single bed – are all based on the idea of transformation.
A design without limits: colours, sizes, adjustable back and accessories to contain or display everyday objects can be combined together to give free expression to individual taste and satisfy individual needs.
- Recycled marble dust used to create simp…le homeware range by Francesca Gattello
- The Guest by Jaime Hayón for Lladró
- Firemen walk with us by Rietveld Landsca…pe
- Dezeen Watch Store Summer sale: 40% off …Neko by SANAA for Alessi
- "This bench is a tribute to a local hard…ware shop" - Roger Arquer
- Bronze Poly Chair by Max Lamb
- Philippe Starck for Driade
- A cup of coffee by Ryohei Yoshiyuki
- Oki Sato on Nendo's Growing Vases
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories