The system consists of a range of upholstered sofas, chaise longues and single beds that can be arranged in various combinations.
Urquiola has also designed accessories including tables, storage and lamps for the system.
See all our stories from Milan 09 in our special category.
Here's some info from Molteni&C:
Night&Dayis a seating system based on the theme of versatility, the interpretation of spaces through new innovative solutions. Irony, comfort, taste, imagination and rationality come together in this new design by Patricia Urquiola.
The various solutions – important sofa, chaise longue or comfortable single bed – are all based on the idea of transformation.
A design without limits: colours, sizes, adjustable back and accessories to contain or display everyday objects can be combined together to give free expression to individual taste and satisfy individual needs.
- Paper side table and screen by Studio Jo…b for Moooi
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Gareth …Pugh
- Perspectives by John Pawson at St Paul's… Cathedral
- Abyss by Kundalini
- XXXX_Sofa by Yuya Ushida for Ahrend
- Stitching Concrete by Florian Schmid
- Slow Sofa by Frederik Roijé
- Normal shows hip-flask mobile design
- Alchemy silk scarves by Cristian Zuzunag…a at The Temporium
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories