Cape Town designers Animal Farm have produced an "organic lounger" made from woven branches that hangs in a tree and is reached by a rope ladder.
The structure, based on a weaver bird's next, consists of a welded steel frame covered in woven branches.
Suspended three metres above the ground, the nest can hold two adults and a small child.
The designer, Porky Hefer, is currently producing a second, larger nest which can carry four adults.
See our earlier story about Lite by Animal Farm.
- Brassware by Skultuna
- Designer 3D-prints shoes representing 12… of his lovers
- Wellcome Trust window display by Paul Co…cksedge
- Applied Physics by Acquacalda
- Ladder by Charlie Styrbjörn Design
- Inga Sempé's modular pinboard for Hay t…idies away small items
- Furniture by Tierney Haines
- Element tables by Tokujin Yoshioka for D…esalto
- Litracon light-transmitting concrete
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories