Cape Town designers Animal Farm have produced an "organic lounger" made from woven branches that hangs in a tree and is reached by a rope ladder.
The structure, based on a weaver bird's next, consists of a welded steel frame covered in woven branches.
Suspended three metres above the ground, the nest can hold two adults and a small child.
The designer, Porky Hefer, is currently producing a second, larger nest which can carry four adults.
See our earlier story about Lite by Animal Farm.
- Robox by Fabio Novembre
- Campana Brothers video interview 3
- Note Design Studio creates Plateau stora…ge unit to keep the hallway tidy
- New plusminuszero collection
- Once Upon a Dream by Mathieu Lehanneur f…or Veuve Clicquot
- Design Indaba videos: Nobumichi Tosa
- Heavy Metal at the Woodstock Foundry
- Architonic Concept Space III by Oskar Zi…eta
- Good Vibrations by Ferruccio Laviani for… Fratelli Boffi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories