Cape Town designers Animal Farm have produced an "organic lounger" made from woven branches that hangs in a tree and is reached by a rope ladder.
The structure, based on a weaver bird's next, consists of a welded steel frame covered in woven branches.
Suspended three metres above the ground, the nest can hold two adults and a small child.
The designer, Porky Hefer, is currently producing a second, larger nest which can carry four adults.
See our earlier story about Lite by Animal Farm.
- Little Triple Chair by Frederik Roijé
- Jointed Jewels by Alissia Melka-Teichroe…w
- XXXX_Sofa by Yuya Ushida for Ahrend
- Dakar by Marco Dessí for Skitsch
- Flowers replace flames in paraffin lamp …vases by Giuseppe Bessero Belti
- Gradation and Cube Air Vases by Torafu A…rchitects for Ligne Roset
- Digital flower animation by Daniel Brown… based on exhibits at Dundee museum
- Takaya incorporates taxidermy into botan…ical headdresses
- Painted Rug by Martí Guixé for Nanimar…quina
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories