Cape Town designers Animal Farm have produced an "organic lounger" made from woven branches that hangs in a tree and is reached by a rope ladder.
The structure, based on a weaver bird's next, consists of a welded steel frame covered in woven branches.
Suspended three metres above the ground, the nest can hold two adults and a small child.
The designer, Porky Hefer, is currently producing a second, larger nest which can carry four adults.
See our earlier story about Lite by Animal Farm.
- Melvin the Machine by HEYHEYHEY
- London 2012 Olympics logo by Wolff Olins
- Super Contemporary interviews: Hussein C…halayan
- Nendo's Stay-brella stands up unassisted
- Successful Living by Diesel Creative Tea…m
- Link by PearsonLloyd
- Noyberg & Bulka uses sewing machines to …stamp ink patterns onto clothes
- Reflective dish of water to be installed… at International Garden Festival in Quebec
- Kaarsrecht Glas by Pascal Smelik
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories