Cape Town designers Animal Farm have produced an "organic lounger" made from woven branches that hangs in a tree and is reached by a rope ladder.
The structure, based on a weaver bird's next, consists of a welded steel frame covered in woven branches.
Suspended three metres above the ground, the nest can hold two adults and a small child.
The designer, Porky Hefer, is currently producing a second, larger nest which can carry four adults.
See our earlier story about Lite by Animal Farm.
- ThisWay by Torkel Dohmers
- Cup holder by Bookman for coffee-fuelled… cycling
- ID Chair Concept by Antonio Citterio for… Vitra
- City Camouflage by Roeland Otten
- "Industry itself needs to be saved" - Jo…ep van Lieshout
- TW35 40 by Tamawa
- Gruff by Arno Mathies
- Arne Jacobsen's Munkegaard chair reintro…duced by Howe
- Alexandra Stück's Herbal Kneipp Textile…s use scent to promote wellbeing
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories