Cape Town designers Animal Farm have produced an "organic lounger" made from woven branches that hangs in a tree and is reached by a rope ladder.
The structure, based on a weaver bird's next, consists of a welded steel frame covered in woven branches.
Suspended three metres above the ground, the nest can hold two adults and a small child.
The designer, Porky Hefer, is currently producing a second, larger nest which can carry four adults.
See our earlier story about Lite by Animal Farm.
- Marlies Schets' reflective fabrics turn …everyday accessories into cycling safety gear
- Hilla Shamia casts tree trunks with molt…en aluminium to form furniture
- WertelOberfell dresses Mannequin chairs …in quilted upholstery
- Limited Edition Design Dolls by Olivia L…ee
- Materialise.MGX in Milan
- ID Chair Concept by Antonio Citterio for… Vitra
- Mutagenesis by Arne Quinze
- Arena Homme + by Neville Brody
- Mother's Day gift ideas from Dezeen Watc…h Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories