Cape Town designers Animal Farm have produced an "organic lounger" made from woven branches that hangs in a tree and is reached by a rope ladder.
The structure, based on a weaver bird's next, consists of a welded steel frame covered in woven branches.
Suspended three metres above the ground, the nest can hold two adults and a small child.
The designer, Porky Hefer, is currently producing a second, larger nest which can carry four adults.
See our earlier story about Lite by Animal Farm.
- Trapezoid watch by Naoto Fukasawa
- Colour Glass by Scholten & Baijings fo…r Hay
- Debut collectionby Estudio Sputnik
- Form Us With Friends by Form Us With L…ove
- Burn Burn Burn by Sarah van Gameren
- Litho by Thibault Desombre for Ligne R…oset
- Goedzak by Waarmakers
- Jaime Hayón at Spazio Rossana Orlandi
- Interview with Denis Guidone
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories