Cape Town designers Animal Farm have produced an "organic lounger" made from woven branches that hangs in a tree and is reached by a rope ladder.
The structure, based on a weaver bird's next, consists of a welded steel frame covered in woven branches.
Suspended three metres above the ground, the nest can hold two adults and a small child.
The designer, Porky Hefer, is currently producing a second, larger nest which can carry four adults.
See our earlier story about Lite by Animal Farm.
- Happily Ever by Kim HyunJoo
- Bouroullec brothers to launch first fabr…ic collection in Milan for Kvadrat
- Hanging by Rita Botelho
- Rectangle shoes by Maria Nina Vaclavek r…eveal outlines of the wearer's feet
- Sebastian Bergne says bottoms up with ti…lting egg-shaped decanter
- The Hidden Chairs by Ibride
- Claudio Chair by Arquitectura-G
- Shading by Robert Stadler at Carpenters …Workshop Gallery
- Jens Risom furniture re-issued by Rocket… and Benchmark
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories