Here's some pictures of the Architectural Association Summer Pavilion, designed by students from Unit 2, which opened today in London's Bedford Square.
Based on a concept by 3rd year student Danecia Sibingo, the pavilion is the fourth in the annual AA Summer Pavilion series.
Driftwood pavilion will be open until 25 July.
See our previous story about the Driftwood pavilion for more images and info.
Here's some text from the AA:
Architectural Association Celebrates Talent with Unveiling of Summer Pavilion
The AA School will take over Bedford Square, London on 3 July 2009 with its annual celebration of young architectural talent – showcasing the architectural intelligence that defines it as the world’s most renowned and influential school of architecture.
Over 3000 visitors from across the world will come to view AA School Summer Pavilion, Driftwood and Projects Review on 3 July. This is an early chance to view this incredible celebration of hot young architectural talent.
- Atelier d'Architecture 3BM3 completes …concrete tax haven for artworks in Luxembourg
- Triangle School by Nameless Architectu…re has a three-sided courtyard at its centre
- Zafra-Uceda by NO.MAD Arquitectos
- SATA's medical centre has mirrored "cl…oaking" roof that reflects the sky
- Jade Museum by Archi-Union
- The Broad by Diller Scofidio + Renfro
- The Interlace by OMA
- New Pinterest board: shingles
- Mirror lab by VAV Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories