Here's some pictures of the Architectural Association Summer Pavilion, designed by students from Unit 2, which opened today in London's Bedford Square.
Based on a concept by 3rd year student Danecia Sibingo, the pavilion is the fourth in the annual AA Summer Pavilion series.
Driftwood pavilion will be open until 25 July.
See our previous story about the Driftwood pavilion for more images and info.
Here's some text from the AA:
Architectural Association Celebrates Talent with Unveiling of Summer Pavilion
The AA School will take over Bedford Square, London on 3 July 2009 with its annual celebration of young architectural talent – showcasing the architectural intelligence that defines it as the world’s most renowned and influential school of architecture.
Over 3000 visitors from across the world will come to view AA School Summer Pavilion, Driftwood and Projects Review on 3 July. This is an early chance to view this incredible celebration of hot young architectural talent.
- Crèche Binet by Béal & Blanckaert
- A Rolling Masterplan by Jagnefalt Milton
- Maruma House by Fernanda Canales
- "We wanted to make a building that is em…bedded in New Zealand culture"
- Seasons Through the Looking Glass by CJ …Lim/Studio 8 Architects
- Startup City by 00:/ and Space Station
- City Portraits by Victor Enrich
- London Aquatics Centre 2012 by Zaha Hadi…d photographed by Hufton + Crow
- High-level windows funnel daylight into …Skylight House extension by Andrew Burges
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories