Here's some pictures of the Architectural Association Summer Pavilion, designed by students from Unit 2, which opened today in London's Bedford Square.
Based on a concept by 3rd year student Danecia Sibingo, the pavilion is the fourth in the annual AA Summer Pavilion series.
Driftwood pavilion will be open until 25 July.
See our previous story about the Driftwood pavilion for more images and info.
Here's some text from the AA:
Architectural Association Celebrates Talent with Unveiling of Summer Pavilion
The AA School will take over Bedford Square, London on 3 July 2009 with its annual celebration of young architectural talent – showcasing the architectural intelligence that defines it as the world’s most renowned and influential school of architecture.
Over 3000 visitors from across the world will come to view AA School Summer Pavilion, Driftwood and Projects Review on 3 July. This is an early chance to view this incredible celebration of hot young architectural talent.
- Rieteiland House by Hans van Heeswijk
- Accordia wins Stirling Prize
- Red Nest by Paul Coudamy
- Theatre on the Fly by Assemble
- Castelo Novo by Comoco Architects
- Abu Dhabi World Trade Center by Foster +… Partners
- Pinohuacho Observation Deck by Rodrigo S…heward Giordano
- BEL Architecten leaves rough surfaces on… show in warehouse converted into a cultural centre
- Sou Fujimoto's Palm Court retail complex… completes in Miami
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories