The 44 tonne sculpture, created to mark the car brand's centenary, features a vintage Audi and a modern car racing into the sky.
See Judah's installation for Land Rover at last year's event in our previous story.
Here's a little bit of text from Judah:
This 44 tonne, 32 metre high innovative sculpture for the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2009 was sponsored by Audi to commemorate its centenary year.
Designed by Gerry Judah it celebrates Audi's achievements in motor sport with the legendary 1937 Auto Union Streamliner and the recently launched R8 V10 sports car at either end of a dramatic "swoosh" of tyre tracks, as if they are driving off into the sky.
Concept & Design: Gerry Judah
Structural Engineering: Capita Bobrowski
Steel Fabrication and Installation: Littlehampton Welding Ltd
Photography: David Barbour
- "My ladders provide an imaginative rou…te across the road" - Gitta Gschwendtner
- Dieter Rams at Moss in Los Angeles
- Picnic Table by Michael Beitz
- Cocoon by Tanya Shukstelinsky
- 2 Million & 1 AD by Austin Houldsworth…
- Freedom of Creation at 100% Design
- Gridlock 2 by Philippe Malouin
- Ferm Living adds graphic textiles and …rubber coated vessels to homeware collection
- Build by Jack Godfrey Wood and Tom Bal…lhatchet for Movisi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories