The legs can accommodate boards of varying thickness and are designed for creating temporary or seasonal furniture.
Sorrell presented the project at New Designers in London last week.
Here is some more information from Sorrell:
A universal table leg, that came about from the desire to produce a versatile yet affordable table solution without the need for common fixtures and fittings.
The legs are ideally suited for locations tight on space or for seasonal/ temporary furniture applications, due to their ability to be easily constructed and deconstructed and stacked away when not in use.
- Furniture by Imaginary Office
- Furniture made from soil then baked like… bread by Erez Nevi Pana
- Superkink by Osko+Deichmann for Blå Sta…tion
- A Sign in Space by Gunilla Klingberg
- VOID V02 brushed stainless steel at Deze…en Watch Store
- History Chess by Boym Partners
- Kirk chair by Patrick Frey for Vial
- LAT Chair by Jeroen van Laarhoven
- Lotus Dome by Studio Roosegaarde
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories