The legs can accommodate boards of varying thickness and are designed for creating temporary or seasonal furniture.
Sorrell presented the project at New Designers in London last week.
Here is some more information from Sorrell:
A universal table leg, that came about from the desire to produce a versatile yet affordable table solution without the need for common fixtures and fittings.
The legs are ideally suited for locations tight on space or for seasonal/ temporary furniture applications, due to their ability to be easily constructed and deconstructed and stacked away when not in use.
- Wellcome Trust window display by Paul Co…cksedge
- Alle by Luca Nichetto for Skitsch
- Lovegrove and Colani at the Design Museu…m
- Marc Newson: from hand-welding aluminium… furniture to designing for Apple
- Mobile by Christan Halleröd and Johanne…s Svartholm
- Season chair by Piero Lissoni comprises …two simple volumes
- Papa Chair by Itay Ohaly
- When Gravity Fails by Sruli Recht
- Ashley Heather reclaims precious metal f…rom circuit boards to create jewellery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories