The legs can accommodate boards of varying thickness and are designed for creating temporary or seasonal furniture.
Sorrell presented the project at New Designers in London last week.
Here is some more information from Sorrell:
A universal table leg, that came about from the desire to produce a versatile yet affordable table solution without the need for common fixtures and fittings.
The legs are ideally suited for locations tight on space or for seasonal/ temporary furniture applications, due to their ability to be easily constructed and deconstructed and stacked away when not in use.
- Outsiders plush toys by Atelier Volvox
- Big-Game Overview
- Design is Dead Pencil by Studiolav
- KOZO lamps by David Benatan
- Dezeen Book of Ideas: Pewter Stool by Ma…x Lamb
- Jólan van der Wiel creates spiky shoes …for Iris van Herpen using magnets
- Crockery by Max Lamb for 1882 Ltd.
- Download issues four to eight of experim…ental Milan newspaper FOMO
- Perch Collection by Pierre Favresse at N…ouvelle Vague
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories