The legs can accommodate boards of varying thickness and are designed for creating temporary or seasonal furniture.
Sorrell presented the project at New Designers in London last week.
Here is some more information from Sorrell:
A universal table leg, that came about from the desire to produce a versatile yet affordable table solution without the need for common fixtures and fittings.
The legs are ideally suited for locations tight on space or for seasonal/ temporary furniture applications, due to their ability to be easily constructed and deconstructed and stacked away when not in use.
- Big Ben by Marcel Wanders
- Garden furniture by Kilian Schindler
- Aria and Avia lamps by Zaha Hadid for …Slamp
- New Pinterest board: storage
- Veuve Clicquot Comet by Tom Dixon
- Keel series by Oscar Narud
- Luca Cipelletti plasters Milan gallery… with manure for Shit Show
- Eye Candy by Eye Candy Can
- Furniture for Tracey Neuls Eastside by… Faudet-Harrison
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories