London designer Hemal Patel of Headsprung! has designed a coat rack inspired by a ribbon blowing in the wind.
The product is hand made in mild steel, powder-coated in five different colours.
Here's some more information from Patel:
Ribbon is a wall-mounted coat rack. Inspired by a ribbon blowing in the wind, it attempts to bridge the gap between function and art - it is a practical, everyday storage solution when in use, and sculptural wall art when free from coats. It is designed with the family in mind (it can hold 5 coats, plus scarves, umbrellas, etc.), and is available in 5 colours. As it is handcrafted in India from powder-coated mild steel every unit is slightly different, giving each one its own unique character.
Product Name: Ribbon coat rack
Release Date: July 09
Designer: Hemal Patel
- Microbial Home by Philips Design
- M-Collection by Niels van Eijk and Miria…m van der Lubbe
- Royal Extreme by Una Hlin Kristjansdotti…r
- Living Food by Minsu Kim
- Designed in Hackney: Hackney Empireby Ho…use of Hackney
- Figurine Containers by TAF
- Faye Toogood "gets fat" with fourth Asse…mblage furniture collection
- Successful Living by Diesel Creative Tea…m
- BCXSY's Mixed Animals magnetic soft toys… launch on Kickstarter
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories