New York designer Deger Cengiz has designed a gardening tool that combines a watering can with a plant pot.
"It's a love story between a devoted watering can and a selfish planting pot," says Cengiz.
The spout is positioned so that water falls directly into the adjoining plant pot when the watering can is tilted. The angle of the pot causes the plant to grow away from the spout.
Called Selfish & Devoted, the product is made out of galvanised steel in a limited edition of ten for Voos Furniture.
More stories about products for growing plants:
Plant pot by Uli Budde
Waternetworks - drops by Fulguro
I.V. Plant Pot by Vitamin
Bel-Air by Mathieu Lehanneur
Local River by Mathieu Lehanneur
Floating Garden by Benjamin Graindorge
Rehouse/bath by Fulguro
- Bocci 28 Series chandelier at Spazio Ros…anna Orlandi
- Watches by David Ericsson for VOID launc…h at Dezeen Watch Store
- Dining Agenda by Sara Ferrari and Marcel…la Fiori
- Flex by Georgi Manassiev
- Good Vibrations by Ferruccio Laviani for… Fratelli Boffi
- Circle or Dot by Giha Woo
- 10 Unit System by Shigeru Ban
- Ross Lovegrove to show in New York
- Series Three and Soft Series by Another …Country
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories