New York designer Deger Cengiz has designed a gardening tool that combines a watering can with a plant pot.
"It's a love story between a devoted watering can and a selfish planting pot," says Cengiz.
The spout is positioned so that water falls directly into the adjoining plant pot when the watering can is tilted. The angle of the pot causes the plant to grow away from the spout.
Called Selfish & Devoted, the product is made out of galvanised steel in a limited edition of ten for Voos Furniture.
More stories about products for growing plants:
Plant pot by Uli Budde
Waternetworks - drops by Fulguro
I.V. Plant Pot by Vitamin
Bel-Air by Mathieu Lehanneur
Local River by Mathieu Lehanneur
Floating Garden by Benjamin Graindorge
Rehouse/bath by Fulguro
- A Sign in Space by Gunilla Klingberg
- A Rebours by Matali Crasset and Peter Ha…lley
- Wim Crouwel designs typeface for Holland…'s FIFA World Cup 2014 kit
- Jule Waibel recreates origami paper dres…ses in chiffon
- Pisa sofa by Ramei Keum
- "It was about celebrating trades that ha…ve been lost" - Faye Toogood
- Two Nuns Bike by Ron Arad
- Movie: tour of Design Products at Show R…CA 2012 with Tord Boontje
- Tropicalia by Patricia Urquiola
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories