New York designer Deger Cengiz has designed a gardening tool that combines a watering can with a plant pot.
"It's a love story between a devoted watering can and a selfish planting pot," says Cengiz.
The spout is positioned so that water falls directly into the adjoining plant pot when the watering can is tilted. The angle of the pot causes the plant to grow away from the spout.
Called Selfish & Devoted, the product is made out of galvanised steel in a limited edition of ten for Voos Furniture.
More stories about products for growing plants:
Plant pot by Uli Budde
Waternetworks - drops by Fulguro
I.V. Plant Pot by Vitamin
Bel-Air by Mathieu Lehanneur
Local River by Mathieu Lehanneur
Floating Garden by Benjamin Graindorge
Rehouse/bath by Fulguro
- Alternative Alarm Clock by Ki Hyun Kim
- Moustache in Milan
- Hella Jongerius combines cork and felt… for striped rug collection
- Juergen Mayer H exhibits stone sculptu…re based on data-protection patterns in Miami
- BIG Chair Project for Jamie Oliver at …Republic of Fritz Hansen
- Powerless Structures, Fig.101 by Elmgr…een and Dragset
- Gravel Plant 01 by Mieke Meijer
- Ovale by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for …Alessi
- Bistro in Vitro is a virtual restauran…t serving the artificial meat dishes of the future
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories