New York designer Deger Cengiz has designed a gardening tool that combines a watering can with a plant pot.
"It's a love story between a devoted watering can and a selfish planting pot," says Cengiz.
The spout is positioned so that water falls directly into the adjoining plant pot when the watering can is tilted. The angle of the pot causes the plant to grow away from the spout.
Called Selfish & Devoted, the product is made out of galvanised steel in a limited edition of ten for Voos Furniture.
More stories about products for growing plants:
Plant pot by Uli Budde
Waternetworks - drops by Fulguro
I.V. Plant Pot by Vitamin
Bel-Air by Mathieu Lehanneur
Local River by Mathieu Lehanneur
Floating Garden by Benjamin Graindorge
Rehouse/bath by Fulguro
- "Super technology is going to ask for su…per tactility" - Li Edelkoort at Dezeen Live
- BaObab by Philippe Starck for Vitra
- Vote for your favourite design in the Bo…mbay Sapphire Designer Glass Competition
- Hotel Ballymun
- Garden of Russolo by Yuri Suzuki
- "There's a real sense of urgency for a m…ore critical design" - Beatrice Galilee at Dezeen Live
- Thomas Heatherwick: "We don’t work in …two dimensions"
- A New Bus for London by Matthew Heywood
- ReMIX Studio outlines hutong house renov…ation plans with UV installation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories