New York designer Deger Cengiz has designed a gardening tool that combines a watering can with a plant pot.
"It's a love story between a devoted watering can and a selfish planting pot," says Cengiz.
The spout is positioned so that water falls directly into the adjoining plant pot when the watering can is tilted. The angle of the pot causes the plant to grow away from the spout.
Called Selfish & Devoted, the product is made out of galvanised steel in a limited edition of ten for Voos Furniture.
More stories about products for growing plants:
Plant pot by Uli Budde
Waternetworks - drops by Fulguro
I.V. Plant Pot by Vitamin
Bel-Air by Mathieu Lehanneur
Local River by Mathieu Lehanneur
Floating Garden by Benjamin Graindorge
Rehouse/bath by Fulguro
- London's Brutalist landmarks star in Omi… Palone music video
- The Conductor by Faye Toogood for Establ…ished & Sons
- History Chess by Boym Partners
- Health-monitoring components designed fo…r Google's Project Ara modular smartphone
- Corian: 40 Years - 40 Designers
- Furniture that looks like giant sweets b…y Matthias Borowski
- Dystopian Brutalist Outerwear by Martijn… Van Strien
- "Everybody could have their body scanned… and order clothes that fit perfectly"
- Dissecting the Dandy by Form Us With Lov…e
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories