New York designer Deger Cengiz has designed a gardening tool that combines a watering can with a plant pot.
"It's a love story between a devoted watering can and a selfish planting pot," says Cengiz.
The spout is positioned so that water falls directly into the adjoining plant pot when the watering can is tilted. The angle of the pot causes the plant to grow away from the spout.
Called Selfish & Devoted, the product is made out of galvanised steel in a limited edition of ten for Voos Furniture.
More stories about products for growing plants:
Plant pot by Uli Budde
Waternetworks - drops by Fulguro
I.V. Plant Pot by Vitamin
Bel-Air by Mathieu Lehanneur
Local River by Mathieu Lehanneur
Floating Garden by Benjamin Graindorge
Rehouse/bath by Fulguro
- Ladder by Charlie Styrbjörn Design
- Eurovisions by Fantastic Norway
- The Sectionimal by gt_2P
- Floor tiles made of coloured snail poo b…y Lieske Schreuder
- World Clock by 11+ rolls to change time …zones
- Lee Broom to create pastiche department …store inside empty shops for Milan exhibition
- Ovo high chair by CuldeSac
- PACT underwear by Yves Behar
- Autarky by Studio Formafantasma
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories