Israeli designers Studio Lama have designed a ceramic kitchen radio.
The appliance has wooden dials and can be finished with various glazes and flower motifs.
Here's some text from Studio Lama:
A Decorative Ceramic Kitchen FM Radio with aesthetic and functional ceramic artwork, the radio is available in multiple styles to match individual preference - with unlimited styling and finish possibilities!
Studio Lama is a multidisciplinary endeavor, founded in 2008 by Eitan Gigi and Ofer Dahan. The studio focuses on Product and Commercial Design. Design is what they love.
This love motivates them, as can be observed in the daily creative process, in their relations with clients and most obviously in their final products.
Preserving this desire for design is a primary objective in itself. It is constantly actualized when developing a new project, or when improving on an existing one by employing a unique creative interpretation within the limits of industrial reality.
Past years experience equipped them with abilities to navigate between projects and technologies. From the concept stage to the final production their creative process integrates research, observation and experimentation to achieve a verity of aesthetic, technological and engineering solutions.
- Briccole Venezia by Matteo Thun for Riva… 1920
- Sessantuna by Gaetano Pesce for Cassina
- Ron Arad's Spring furniture collection "…turned the direction of Moroso"
- Dezeen podcast: Object Rotterdam 2010
- Camouflage light by Front for Zero
- Plastic bottles woven with wicker form C…himbarongo shades for PET Lamps project
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Denis Guidone
- Underground Souvenirs by Maxim Velčovsk…ý for Mint
- IDEO envisions a future where self-drivi…ng workplaces commute to you
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories