Israeli designers Studio Lama have designed a ceramic kitchen radio.
The appliance has wooden dials and can be finished with various glazes and flower motifs.
Here's some text from Studio Lama:
A Decorative Ceramic Kitchen FM Radio with aesthetic and functional ceramic artwork, the radio is available in multiple styles to match individual preference - with unlimited styling and finish possibilities!
Studio Lama is a multidisciplinary endeavor, founded in 2008 by Eitan Gigi and Ofer Dahan. The studio focuses on Product and Commercial Design. Design is what they love.
This love motivates them, as can be observed in the daily creative process, in their relations with clients and most obviously in their final products.
Preserving this desire for design is a primary objective in itself. It is constantly actualized when developing a new project, or when improving on an existing one by employing a unique creative interpretation within the limits of industrial reality.
Past years experience equipped them with abilities to navigate between projects and technologies. From the concept stage to the final production their creative process integrates research, observation and experimentation to achieve a verity of aesthetic, technological and engineering solutions.
- Urushi series by Aldo Bakker
- Drawn from Clay – Noordoostpolder by A…telier NL at Gallery Libby Sellers
- Identity Parade by Adam Nathaniel Furman
- Vondel Verses by Anouk Vogel and Johan S…elbing
- Wool Modern Installation by Not Tom
- SkipWaste by Oliver Bishop-Young 2
- Macula font by Jacques Le Bailly
- Alphabet City Lights by JDS Architects
- Jeremy Maxwell Wintrebert to create mout…h-blown glass installation at the V&A
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories