Israeli designers Studio Lama have designed a ceramic kitchen radio.
The appliance has wooden dials and can be finished with various glazes and flower motifs.
Here's some text from Studio Lama:
A Decorative Ceramic Kitchen FM Radio with aesthetic and functional ceramic artwork, the radio is available in multiple styles to match individual preference - with unlimited styling and finish possibilities!
Studio Lama is a multidisciplinary endeavor, founded in 2008 by Eitan Gigi and Ofer Dahan. The studio focuses on Product and Commercial Design. Design is what they love.
This love motivates them, as can be observed in the daily creative process, in their relations with clients and most obviously in their final products.
Preserving this desire for design is a primary objective in itself. It is constantly actualized when developing a new project, or when improving on an existing one by employing a unique creative interpretation within the limits of industrial reality.
Past years experience equipped them with abilities to navigate between projects and technologies. From the concept stage to the final production their creative process integrates research, observation and experimentation to achieve a verity of aesthetic, technological and engineering solutions.
- A Touch of Green at Droog
- 2010 Puma Bikes by Biomega
- STEEL chair by Reinier de Jong
- Fragrance by Alexa Lixfeld
- Sandwichbike flat-pack wooden bicycle by… PedalFactory goes into production
- Fabrica reinterprets everyday objects fo…r Extra-Ordinary Gallery at Ace Hotel Shoreditch
- "I am no longer a lighting designer, I a…m a fashion designer" - Tom Dixon
- Victoria Spruce at Dezeen Platform
- Studio Makkink & Bey adds industrial pla…yground to Mecanoo's Reimerswaalhof housing
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories