Polish designer Jakub Piotr Kalinowski has created a stool inspired by origami.
Called .ORI sto, the stool is made of folded metal and can be stacked.
Here's some more information from the designer:
.ORI sto. It is a simple stool inspired by origami. As a result of that arose a product of a light and simple form.
Use of a bending and cutting method allowed to satisfy main design assumption: simplicity and lost manufacturing costs, by dint of that the mass production is possible.
That is why this stool is aimed to a mass customer: can be used in both public institutions and private houses. Currently .ORI sto. is in a prototype realization stage.
- Prototype Liquid Glacial Table by Zaha H…adid at David Gill Galleries
- Alcantara and University of Arts Berlina…t Qubique 2011
- Minimal Work Station by Fredrik Paulsen
- Modern Primitives by Aranda\Lasch
- The Wool Parade by Doshi Levien for Kvad…rat
- Mini Golf Club by La Bolleur
- Rememberme by Tobias Juretzek for Casama…nia
- Sweet play by Elsa Lambinet
- Lamp made from model glider materials by… Studio Daniel for Odesi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories