Polish designer Jakub Piotr Kalinowski has created a stool inspired by origami.
Called .ORI sto, the stool is made of folded metal and can be stacked.
Here's some more information from the designer:
.ORI sto. It is a simple stool inspired by origami. As a result of that arose a product of a light and simple form.
Use of a bending and cutting method allowed to satisfy main design assumption: simplicity and lost manufacturing costs, by dint of that the mass production is possible.
That is why this stool is aimed to a mass customer: can be used in both public institutions and private houses. Currently .ORI sto. is in a prototype realization stage.
- Recycled marble dust used to create simp…le homeware range by Francesca Gattello
- Moonbird by Yukio Hashimoto for Yamagiwa
- Bottle by TAF
- Repacked by Studio Makkink & Bey
- Maxime Mellot's Turia table includes a b…irdcage, fish tank and plant pot
- 360 by Francesco Sommacal
- Kit Yamoyo by ColaLife and PI Global
- Disfatto by Denis Guidone for D3co
- Local by fuseproject
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories