A collaboration between the young designers and local craftsman, The Radio was made using traditional crafts and local wood.
The designers describe the product as an "object of everyday use that becomes cult-like, showing great power of media, loneliness in the contemporary society and the need of belonging to a community."
The product was on show as part of an exhibition of Polish design called UN-POLISHED.
- Red Dot Awards 2008
- Twin'Z concept car by Ross Lovegrove for… Renault
- Coupé Concept by MINI
- Chambre d'Ami by Matali Crasset for Camp…eggi
- Object 12-1 by Matija Čop
- Nevroz spirit level by Yann Lestrat for …Tamawa
- LQ chandeliers by Hani Rashid for Zumtob…el
- Blur by Big-game
- Lladró Re-Cyclos by Committee 2
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories