A collaboration between the young designers and local craftsman, The Radio was made using traditional crafts and local wood.
The designers describe the product as an "object of everyday use that becomes cult-like, showing great power of media, loneliness in the contemporary society and the need of belonging to a community."
The product was on show as part of an exhibition of Polish design called UN-POLISHED.
- Braun BN0024 now available at Dezeen Wat…ch Store
- Nemo by Fabio Novembre for Driade
- José Collection by Mauricio Arruda
- VOID V03 available in two new colours at… Dezeen Watch Store
- Top Secrets of Finland by Company
- Interview: Jerszy Seymour at Qubique 201…1
- Interactive slideshow: Normann Copenhage…n's latest furniture collection
- Mori pendant lamps by Rich Brilliant Wil…ling encase light in a cocoon
- Build Your Own Musical Instrument by Tec…hnology Will Save Us at Hacked Lab
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories