A collaboration between the young designers and local craftsman, The Radio was made using traditional crafts and local wood.
The designers describe the product as an "object of everyday use that becomes cult-like, showing great power of media, loneliness in the contemporary society and the need of belonging to a community."
The product was on show as part of an exhibition of Polish design called UN-POLISHED.
- Satellite by Mr Jones Watches at Dezeen …Watch Store
- Fabrica and Modern Design Review curate …installations at Ace Hotel Shoreditch
- Non-Woven by Christian Kocx
- Artek revives Alvar Aalto products for l…atest furniture collection
- Philip Michael Wolfson at Covent Garden …Super Design
- David Taylor turns discarded slag into d…ecorative candlesticks
- Roll & Mix by Marcial Ahsayane
- Blown Fabric by Nendo
- Buckinghamshire New University at ercol
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories