A collaboration between the young designers and local craftsman, The Radio was made using traditional crafts and local wood.
The designers describe the product as an "object of everyday use that becomes cult-like, showing great power of media, loneliness in the contemporary society and the need of belonging to a community."
The product was on show as part of an exhibition of Polish design called UN-POLISHED.
- Homedia TV by Robert Bronwasser
- Naar Inkt Vissen book printed with squid… ink by Today Designers
- Numen/For Use creates 3D grid of ropes i…nside inflatable String Prototype installation
- SafetyNet by Dan Watson
- Louise Bennetts constructs fashion colle…ction from cork and horsehair
- Shelframe by Bahbak Hashemi-Nezhad
- Kiki van Eijk & Joost van Bleiswijk and …Maarten Baas on Gestalten.tv
- Evolution by Rick Owens
- Color Box by Henriette W. Leth for Norma…nn Copenhagen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories