In this second in our series of Molteni&C Sofa Chats conducted at 100% Design in London last month, British designer Matthew Hilton talks to Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs about the re-emergence of national identity in design and the contrasting Italian and British design cultures.
Look out for interviews featuring Ilse Crawford and Nigel Coates over the next few days.
Watch the first Sofa Chat with Arik Levy here.
- Scholten & Baijings exhibit retrospectiv…e at Villa Noailles
- Torafu Architects unveils Cobrina wooden… furniture collection
- VOID V02 brushed stainless steel at Deze…en Watch Store
- Ai Weiwei's Forever Bicycles installed a…t Palazzo Franchetti in Venice
- Floating Garden by Benjamin Graindorge
- Aurora Pots with iridescent lids by Phil… Cuttance
- Design Museum at New Designers
- 3D-printed Dazzle lamps by Corneel Canna…erts reveal colourful interiors
- MINI Rocketman Concept
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories