In this second in our series of Molteni&C Sofa Chats conducted at 100% Design in London last month, British designer Matthew Hilton talks to Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs about the re-emergence of national identity in design and the contrasting Italian and British design cultures.
Look out for interviews featuring Ilse Crawford and Nigel Coates over the next few days.
Watch the first Sofa Chat with Arik Levy here.
- The Capsule by Tom Dixon for Adidas
- Philip Michael Wolfson at Covent Garden …Super Design
- Marcel Wanders for Quodes
- Spanish Design in Milan 2010
- NLXL Lab launches one-off wallpaper patt…erns by designers including Piet Hein Eek
- Urbanears at Boxpark by 42 Architects
- Orbit lamps by Raymond Paulson at New De…signers
- Designer cakes by Viktor & Rolf, Studio …Job and more served up during Design Miami
- Mobile suicide prevention station is bas…ed on street-food stands
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories