In this second in our series of Molteni&C Sofa Chats conducted at 100% Design in London last month, British designer Matthew Hilton talks to Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs about the re-emergence of national identity in design and the contrasting Italian and British design cultures.
Look out for interviews featuring Ilse Crawford and Nigel Coates over the next few days.
Watch the first Sofa Chat with Arik Levy here.
- Design Academy Eindhoven in Milan 2
- Sofa by Satyendra Pakhalé for Hästens
- Titan digital pocket watch by Ziiiro now… in stock at Dezeen Watch Store
- Dyson Airblade Tap by Dyson
- Pentagram rebrands MIT Media Lab with gr…id-generated glyphs
- The Shell by Maarten Baas
- Ring Dome Milan by Minsuk Cho/Mass Studi…es
- Bird by Zhili Liu
- Häagen-Dazs Cloud ice cream by Front
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories