In this second in our series of Molteni&C Sofa Chats conducted at 100% Design in London last month, British designer Matthew Hilton talks to Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs about the re-emergence of national identity in design and the contrasting Italian and British design cultures.
Look out for interviews featuring Ilse Crawford and Nigel Coates over the next few days.
Watch the first Sofa Chat with Arik Levy here.
- Sekki cutlery by Nendo
- Designed in Hackney: Leutton Postle AW12… collection
- Personal Reading in Public Sites by Luzi…nterruptus
- Time Elapsed by Philippe Malouin and Lob…meyr
- Prisma by Alexander Lotersztain for Derl…ot Editions
- Rock 7 by Hironori Tsukue
- VOID V03 available in two new colours at… Dezeen Watch Store
- Giant Cubebot by David Weeks for Quinze …& Milanand Areaware at MOST
- LED table lamp by Michael Young for Wäs…tberg
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories