In this second in our series of Molteni&C Sofa Chats conducted at 100% Design in London last month, British designer Matthew Hilton talks to Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs about the re-emergence of national identity in design and the contrasting Italian and British design cultures.
Look out for interviews featuring Ilse Crawford and Nigel Coates over the next few days.
Watch the first Sofa Chat with Arik Levy here.
- Bell-orgel by Nendo
- Made in Italy: Milan Design City
- The Alarming Clock by Natalie Duckett
- Iris van Herpen uses 3D printing and mag…nets to form Spring Summer 2015 fashion collection
- Unisex bag by Ryszard Rychlicki
- Earl by llot llov
- Tables by Zaha Hadid for Citco
- Quiet Motion by Ronan and Erwan Bouroull…ec for BMW i
- Waternetworks – Drops by Fulguro
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories