In this second in our series of Molteni&C Sofa Chats conducted at 100% Design in London last month, British designer Matthew Hilton talks to Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs about the re-emergence of national identity in design and the contrasting Italian and British design cultures.
Look out for interviews featuring Ilse Crawford and Nigel Coates over the next few days.
Watch the first Sofa Chat with Arik Levy here.
- Radar chairs by Claesson Koivisto Rune… channel conversation
- Louise Bennetts constructs fashion col…lection from cork and horsehair
- Rubber Table by Thomas Schnur
- Barnaby Barford creates fashion story …for Wallpaper*
- Re-Fire kit by Francesco Faccin create…s fire without matches or a lighter
- Sensual Wave installation illuminates …an empty dock at La Grande-Motte harbour
- Alta One bike by Frost Produkt, Norway… Says and Bleed
- Austrians protest government spending …with concrete model city
- Clinker by Rich Brilliant Willing for …Innermost
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories