The product, called Unisex Bag, is made entirely from felt and features four metal rivets at the top.
Stitched sutures at the sides of the bag help it keep its form when in use.
The felt is double-layered: cream-coloured on the outside with a brightly-coloured interior.
Stitching on the exterior matches the inside of the bag.
The bag is available in two sizes, with either a yellow or an orange contrast.
See last week's story for another flat-pack bag from Ryszard Rychlicki.
- Presence in Absence by Colm Keller
- Cube by Matthias Zschaler
- Vertebrae Staircase by Andrew McConnell
- Waternetworks – Drops by Fulguro
- Furniture by Pinch
- Till You Stop by Mischer’Traxler
- "I pre-dated the trend for large watches… by about a decade" - Marc Newson
- Prisma by Alexander Lotersztain for Derl…ot Editions
- Disfatto by Denis Guidone for D3co
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories