The product, called Unisex Bag, is made entirely from felt and features four metal rivets at the top.
Stitched sutures at the sides of the bag help it keep its form when in use.
The felt is double-layered: cream-coloured on the outside with a brightly-coloured interior.
Stitching on the exterior matches the inside of the bag.
The bag is available in two sizes, with either a yellow or an orange contrast.
See last week's story for another flat-pack bag from Ryszard Rychlicki.
- Paper Eyelashes by Paperself at The Temp…orium
- Game On by Tom Chung
- Theatre box-shaped shelves by Cecilie Ma…nz feature in Iittala's latest collection
- Gaudi Stool by Studio Geenen
- Virtual reality: the 1990s technology se…t to change the world of design
- Stone Angels wallpaper by Young & Battag…lia for Mineheart
- "Smart" bicycle by Vanhawks gives direct…ions with flashing lights and vibrating safety alerts
- Ultra Lead by Georges Moanack
- Medusa, Chinita and Bellota wicker lamps… by Claesson Koivisto Rune
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories