Polish Design Season: designer Agnieszka Bar has created a range of bottles with collapsed bases.
The bottles are hand-made from glass.
Here's some test from Bar:
Borosilicone glass, cork
Elegant container for liquids: water, olive oil, vinegar.
The subtle bottle's line has deformed in the bottom part with high temperature. Object showed an essence of the glass matter. Handmade bottle from borosilicone glass.
- Featured designer: Thomas Heatherwick
- Bird sNest Box by All Lovely Stuff
- Paul Loebach's PEG chair slots together …(suggestively)
- Aesh and Tweed collection by Georg Oehle…r fuses British and Austrian design
- Campanas design Camper store in Berlin
- 009 Croquet Shelving by Michael Marriott… for Very Good & Proper
- Essence by Luca Nichetto
- Docks for Ophelis by Grosch + Meier
- Holzbank by Thomas Schnur
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories