Polish Design Season: designer Agnieszka Bar has created a range of bottles with collapsed bases.
The bottles are hand-made from glass.
Here's some test from Bar:
Borosilicone glass, cork
Elegant container for liquids: water, olive oil, vinegar.
The subtle bottle's line has deformed in the bottom part with high temperature. Object showed an essence of the glass matter. Handmade bottle from borosilicone glass.
- Gijs Van Vaerenbergh's steel maze feat…ures spherical, cylindrical and cone-shaped voids
- New VOID finishes at Dezeen Watch Stor…e
- Mercury by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Stor…e
- Spike Chair by Alexander Lervik
- Undressed by Jessica Lichtenstein
- The crash was "very healthy" for colle…ctible design, says Design Miami's Rodman Primack
- Companions by Studioilse for De La Esp…ada
- Gaber launches Alessandro Busana's Bas…ket Chair in Milan
- Recycled marble dust used to create si…mple homeware range by Francesca Gattello
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories