Italian designers Studio06 have created a pendant lamp inspired by light penetrating underground caves.
Called Furà, the lamp has a smooth outer surface and a wavy, ridged interior.
It is produced by Italian manufacturers Biffi luce and comes in black or white.
Here's a tiny bit of text from the designers:
Furà (the suspension lamp) makes an amazing ambient, it symbolizes light that filters through the rocks. A new perfectly smooth and polished finish gives elegance to this lamp.
Designer: Studio06 (Roberto Guadrini, Massimo Guglielmotto, Paolo Mattiolo)
Title of design: FURA'
Award: 1st prize at Biffi luce design competition
Manufacturer: Biffi luce S.r.l, Italy
- Summer in the City by Michael Robinson a…t Dezeen Super Store
- Dusen Dusen creates ever-changing magnet…ic mural for Wanted Design show in Brooklyn
- Flex silicone pots by Tomas Kral for Pra…xis
- Easy Reader by Nils Holger Moormann
- Movie: Campana Brothers at GlassLab
- Jeddah International Airport by OMA
- Sessantuna by Gaetano Pesce for Cassina
- designjunction "breaks the mould of the …traditional trade show"
- P-Tree by Aandeboom
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories