Italian designers Studio06 have created a pendant lamp inspired by light penetrating underground caves.
Called Furà, the lamp has a smooth outer surface and a wavy, ridged interior.
It is produced by Italian manufacturers Biffi luce and comes in black or white.
Here's a tiny bit of text from the designers:
Furà (the suspension lamp) makes an amazing ambient, it symbolizes light that filters through the rocks. A new perfectly smooth and polished finish gives elegance to this lamp.
Designer: Studio06 (Roberto Guadrini, Massimo Guglielmotto, Paolo Mattiolo)
Title of design: FURA'
Award: 1st prize at Biffi luce design competition
Manufacturer: Biffi luce S.r.l, Italy
- BBCX365 by Johnny Selman
- Studio Job's Pussy Cats sculptures captu…re aggressive feline behaviour
- Basic Armchair by Lagranja Design
- Lounge Chair by David Irwin
- Lite by Animal Farm
- Emeco's eco-friendly stool by Nendo is "…a system rather than a single piece of furniture"
- Glasgow-made watches by Paulin launch at… Dezeen Watch Store
- Campana Brothers at Albion Gallery
- Folded Leaf by Claesson Koivisto Rune
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories